Fill-in playlist features

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

MrLarson

Fill-in playlist features

Post by MrLarson »

Hi, I really enjoy your software and I appreciate your continous upgrades.

There is a couple of things I miss though.

Firstly it would be great if it was possible to choose from different fill-in playlists depending on the crowd.

For example five different fill-in playlists where I can separate different music styles.

Also it seems to me that the fill-in playlist starts the current song all over again when the karaoke song is finished instead of continuing from where you left off the last time. In my opinion it would be best if the current track playing in the fill-in playlist was paused during the karaokesong and continued when the karaoke song was over.

Anyways thanks for a great software!

Regards,

Roger

Post by Guest »

It's me again!

I really wold appreciate an answer on this post.

But first: I seem to be wrong; the fill-in playlist DOES start up where it left off. But still I think it would be better if it just ran in the background (muted during the karaoke of course:)) during the karaokesongs so that the crowd don't have to listen to the same fill-in song in 12 breaks in a row.

So, it would be nice with an answer on this request, consider it my christmas wish ;)
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I have added your wish to the list of future improvements (we hoped for the new build before Christmas, but probably will release if next Monday).
Demodave

Post by Demodave »

And please add a volume control to the fill-in playlist feature that is independent of the main karaoke player. As a rule, the volume level of my regular MP3 files are a bit louder than the karaoke tracks. And I usually just want the fill-in playlist to play at a lower volume level for background.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Demodave wrote:And please add a volume control to the fill-in playlist feature that is independent of the main karaoke player. As a rule, the volume level of my regular MP3 files are a bit louder than the karaoke tracks. And I usually just want the fill-in playlist to play at a lower volume level for background.
I totally agree with Demodave! :D

Can this feature be incorporated into the next build?