Power Karaoke

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

CrackHitler

Power Karaoke

Post by CrackHitler »

After trying many other Karaoke applications, I thought i'd try Power Karaoke. I wasnt expecting much given the low quality of other similar applications, but i have to admit i was surprised how versatile and user friendly Power Karaoke was to use.

After a little tinkering i was managing to create professional looking CDGs, and i am often asked where i acquire my CDG Disks! I reluctantly tell them I use Power Karaoke.. but im only reluctant to tell them because I know how easy Power Karaoke is to use and i may lose my edge over other people who organise Karaoke!

The support i recieved was also excellent. I was given direct easy answers in a very short space of time.

The program is a pleasure to use.
JP_Bear

I agree with you 110%!

Post by JP_Bear »

I agree with you on this one. I tried several applications too, but they either were way to complicating, or didn't offer nearly the functionality (pictures at beginning and end, color changes, etc) as Powerkaraoke.

I bought powerkaraoke plus and have made some extremely nice files that I've added to music I've written. People ask what I use, how I did it and I too am reluctant, but do tell them. I understand that having an "edge" over your competition! It's such a professional presentation, it's hard to give that up when I want to sort of keep it all to myself! :D

The program is very intuitive with the "Common Tasks" bar. Also, after you do a song or two, the program feels comfortable. I've completed 2 of my songs with this program and am getting ready to do more. I was able to add pictures and make the text look exactly how I wanted.

Quite simply, this product is amazing! I feel so excited and happy that I was able to come across this product and that it works so well. It' just extraordinary :!: