Fantastic KJ Program!

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Brandon F

Fantastic KJ Program!

Post by Brandon F »

Brandon here! I've been using Siglos Karaoke Pro since 2010 when a successful Trivia night I was hosting at a popular nationwide chain restaurant prompted the GM to hire me for their Thursday night Karaoke. Having no clue about Karaoke at the time, I did some research and came across Power Karaoke and their different programs. I believe in the beginning I was using one of the more limited versions, but as my knowledge of Karaoke, KJ skills, and weekly show began to grow, I wanted to present a more professional event - so I upgraded to the Pro version. I love the ability of setting dual screens so you can maintain your laptop, while the guests only see the karaoke visuals and screensavers you set. I was eventually hosting Karaoke at multiple venues each week, but now use it for private parties. Importing songs and your ability to make the program your own is what I really love about it. I use my own backdrop images and typically remove the "next singer" and countdown scrolling messages, it allows me to run my Karaoke show how I want. So if you're looking for a great solution to run your Karaoke Shows, whether public or private, Siglos Karaoke Pro will definitely get the job done!

Brandon F
Gainesville, FL
Brand One Entertainment
DJ Drops 24/7