Power CD&G Burner

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Screenwipe

Power CD&G Burner

Post by Screenwipe »

Well. I have been looking for software like this for ages. I have had friends waffle on about downloading free software then doing this that and the other to de-code and re-combine lyrics and music.... Sounded too much like hard work.
39$ what a bargain !!!! I have just purchased a new PC with XP Media Centre. I don't know if that helps at all but your software downloaded really quickly. The trial CDG disc worked perfectly. I paid up and received my unlock code straight away. I have now copied all of my discs, so no longer have to worry about my drunk friends scratching my treasured discs at my parties. I am soooo chuffed ! You have one very happy customer here y'know.
Thanks a lot!! :D
jokerswild

Re: Power CD&G Burner

Post by jokerswild »

Screenwipe wrote:Well. I have been looking for software like this for ages. I have had friends waffle on about downloading free software then doing this that and the other to de-code and re-combine lyrics and music.... Sounded too much like hard work.
39$ what a bargain !!!! I have just purchased a new PC with XP Media Centre. I don't know if that helps at all but your software downloaded really quickly. The trial CDG disc worked perfectly. I paid up and received my unlock code straight away. I have now copied all of my discs, so no longer have to worry about my drunk friends scratching my treasured discs at my parties. I am soooo chuffed ! You have one very happy customer here y'know.
Thanks a lot!! :D
I would like to second, third and fourth Screenwipe's comments...

I DJ/KJ mostly for private parties and weddings and I believe quality not quantity is what is important any one can toute a 150,000 song library but none of those guys will have the quality I do and now that I've found the best program I also have the best looking lyric screens too....

I have to tell you I've not found a better program for ripping my library to a PC format. But, not only does it rip to PC but you can copy directly to CDR and or make compilations of your favorite songs... all with near perfect results.

I have tried them all including the more difficult programs that require multiple steps to obtain the same results. And even with those programs still would see everything from minor to major graphical errors in the lyric screens.

It's weird though I've posted on several other forums on how great this little program is and what it can offer by way of setting the standards of digital KJ higher than what is normally expected of them and I get responses like "Drunk singers don't care how good your lyric screens look they only care if you have what they want to sing" I think this statement comes manly from other KJ's who's libraries might be less than legit. IMHO

I'll say it here and everywhere else if you spend $40 on something to improve your business spend it on Power CD+G Burner it will be the best $40 you've spent all year and it's well worth the cost of a tank of gas to do so.
Leesdoinit

Power CD&G Burner

Post by Leesdoinit »

[I'll say it here and everywhere else if you spend $40 on something to improve your business spend it on Power CD+G Burner it will be the best $40 you've spent all year and it's well worth the cost of a tank of gas to do so.]

HI I'm a DJ Karaoke Host in Southeastern Ct and I used to use MTU which Might actually cost more but I purchased Power CD&G last night and It is much more user friendly and the speed is much faster also for ripping to a hard drive. PartysByLee.com :D [/quote]
pcdoctor

Re: Power CD&G Burner

Post by pcdoctor »

Leesdoinit wrote:[I'll say it here and everywhere else if you spend $40 on something to improve your business spend it on Power CD+G Burner it will be the best $40 you've spent all year and it's well worth the cost of a tank of gas to do so.]

HI I'm a DJ Karaoke Host in Southeastern Ct and I used to use MTU which Might actually cost more but I purchased Power CD&G last night and It is much more user friendly and the speed is much faster also for ripping to a hard drive. PartysByLee.com :D
I fifth, sixth and seventh Power CDG Burner and Player!
As far as MTU, they claim you have to buy their expensive Plextor DVDRW. They even say on their website if you buy the same Plextor from another website that it's not guaranteed to run their software.

Knowledge is power!
'King' sounds Fl USA

In agreement with what has been said..

Post by 'King' sounds Fl USA »

Like some of the you users - tried MTU software..was sucked in by the sales spiel. Found it too complicated... or more to the point crap! The plextor drive they supplied and i bought will burn discs, sure. But they won't all play on pro karaoke machines. I proved the point but it was expensive. I could have bought a regular obscure brand for half the money and it would probably have done a better job in my opinion.
cooldjuk

Post by cooldjuk »

how the hell do you use this program so that the end result is in working order
DannyGKaraoke

Post by DannyGKaraoke »

It is very easy to use. SO easy I wonder why I didn't get it sooner and the rips are perfect everytime. I've yet to have any garbled lyrics with this program. I have tested all the programs and out of them only PowerKaraoke's CD+G Burner came out perfect.

And this was with a stock Dell CD writer.
sw00000p

Post by sw00000p »

I am sorry, I had to edit this post -- please do not advertise other software on our board.

admin
sw00000p

Post by sw00000p »

DannyGKaraoke wrote:It is very easy to use. SO easy I wonder why I didn't get it sooner and the rips are perfect everytime. I've yet to have any garbled lyrics with this program. I have tested all the programs and out of them only PowerKaraoke's CD+G Burner came out perfect.

And this was with a stock Dell CD writer.
Forgive Me, I have no intention of advertising other software.
I only wish to share my experience with PowerKaraoke CD+G Burner.

I purchased the entire SC8700 Series. PowerKaraoke's CD+G Burner was "Jammin" Backing Them Up... UNTIL around SC8720.
Every disc I put in after that... PowerKaraoke CD+G Burner FROZE and CRASHED! Disc after Disc = Crash after Crash!

She's a good little burner... But She Can't Handle... MEDIA CLOQ!

Then I Broke-Out the "BIG DOG"... And slap them babies on my HD.
Then PowerKaraoke's CD+G Burner was "JAMMIN" again.

Kind Regards,
sw00000p
Last edited by sw00000p on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Forgive my ignorance but I'm just learning about the software it takes to go computerized as I am purchasing a laptop in the next week or two. What is MEDIA CLOQ! ?

Thanks,
Ken
sw00000p

Post by sw00000p »

Copywrite Protection. I've purchased several Core Packs from them and I've only experienced this in the 8700 Series.

Kind Regards,
sw00000p

MOST EXCELLENT

Post by Guest »

:D This the MOST EXCELLENT product ive ever purchased...considering I just started djing a karaoke show at a local club and didnt want to lose what I have invested in music, I burned a backup copy and use them at the bar, break, scratch, spilt drinks etc dont matter to me...i still have my pristine master copy to remake as needed. And just in case you might not know 8) (I just found this out) it is not illegal to make copies of discs for your personal use for the resons listed above, you always have your master investment...its the bootleggin thatll get ya in trouble...and frankly im a dont ask dont tell typa gal, i can show em my masters nadda they can do!! I LOVE LOOPHOLES!!
BUT AGAIN THIS IS WELL WORTH 40.00 AND I WILL BE BACK TO BUY OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE AS MY BUSINESS BUILDS IM SURE, THANKS FOR A GREAT, COST EFFICIENT PRODUCT!!