Powert Karaoke

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Big Dan

Powert Karaoke

Post by Big Dan »

As a KJ thats been in the Karaoke Business from the start (20 years), I must say that Power Karaoke is the best Karaoke track writing software that I have ever encountered. It had a few bugs in its early state but they have been fairly well sorted out and the software is both quick and easy to use. It's only downfall is the vocal reducer, but if you get hold of another VR that works better (There are lots) it doesn't matter. I have written 1000s of tracks with it, and I can usually complete a track in about 15 - 20 minutes including compositing title panels and leadouts etc.
It's so simple to use, very precise, and adaptable. I would strongly recommend this authoring software to any one who write their own karaoke tracks either for transfer to disc or laptop and hasn't a degree in computer technology!. I cannot sing its praises enough, it was the best software that I have bought for karaoke applications. It does what it says on the tin!!! Does anyone know of a good hosting software for laptop, I use PCDJ-KJ, but it isn't great, there is compuhost but it is too much hassle at a busy gig.