Are people shocked when U do karaoke at a party?

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

I'm generally a quiet person but did karaoke at a xmas party in 2005 for the first time. I had a blast. I had some much fun that I decided to buy a karaoke player. After doing much research, I stumbled upon power player and burner. I'm glad I did because I'd hate to keep switching discs back and forth. I'm sure someone would take out the discs when I wasn't looking or wasn't around.

Have you or anyone else posted videos of you doing karaoke on YouTube or somewhere else?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I have to admit that while I am making karaoke software for 8 years now, I only had 3 karaoke parties. I guess I am too lazy to prepare everything. But once done each one of them was a hit :)
pcdoctor

Post by pcdoctor »

admin wrote:I have to admit that while I am making karaoke software for 8 years now, I only had 3 karaoke parties. I guess I am too lazy to prepare everything. But once done each one of them was a hit :)
Wow! Only three parties?!?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

None more bare than the shoemaker's wife and the smith's mare :)
franny1711

Re: Are people shocked when U do karaoke at a party?

Post by franny1711 »

pcdoctor wrote:Are people shocked when U do karaoke at a party?

I'm generally a quiet person but did karaoke at a xmas party in 2005 for the first time. I had a blast. I had some much fun that I decided to buy a karaoke player. After doing much research, I stumbled upon power player and burner. I'm glad I did because I'd hate to keep switching discs back and forth. I'm sure someone would take out the discs when I wasn't looking or wasn't around.

Have you or anyone else posted videos of you doing karaoke on YouTube or somewhere else?
Hay ,
I am a lady from holland , i organise Karaoke shows every month .
I work as a folentear in the naberhoodhouse and there whe organise the Karaoke on a big screen (beamer )
I work with mine laptop and the program i work with is winamp player .
It works fine and not so much work to do .
I want to put mine cd+g files on a disc that"s why i want cd+g to practice .
On the cd you can organise your favorite songs togeter on the disc

i am on You tube i put karaokeclips from mine karaokeshows on
you tube mine name is franny1711 on you tube .

Just check it out it's fun . And the jong people and older like it .

greets Franny .
fragumon

Re: Are people shocked when U do karaoke at a party?

Post by fragumon »

People are amazed since we made the switch to Siglos Pro. We love it so much that we bought a copy for our home system as well as our KJ gig. We had a party in our home last week. I asked everybody to bring song request lists. The rotation was very quick. No more hunting for disks and/or tracks. In fact many of their song request were allready in their singer histories from previous parties. In short we went through just over 100 songs in a little over 4 hours. And that's with a pizza stop! People were telling me that they went through every song they knew. I was hoarse for 2 days. What a blast! This software makes all the difference in the world in speeding up a karaoke show.
pcdoctor wrote:Are people shocked when U do karaoke at a party?