Siglos Karaoke Player Pro

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

MarkyBuzz

Siglos Karaoke Player Pro

Post by MarkyBuzz »

WOW!!!!

INCREDIBLE!!!!

Ive still got to get used to this, but in testing its fantastic. This is what Siglos SHOULD have been from the start.

Its now up there with Compuhost in terms of professional karaoke hosting, if not better.

Personally, I could never have used Siglos player recorder and only used it for testing burnt cdg's as it did not have the features that Pro now has.

You can actually see in testing the trial that so, so much work has gone into making this an ideal karaoke show hoster. I just had to upgrade within seconds.

Compuhost put me off because of the dongle, so I used virtualdj - Im afraid THIS software id now going to be used for my shows. It does the fill ins, but adds so much more in terms of singer rotation, venue, song database, and more.

Id like to say very well done for Siglos Karaoke Player Pro, you have really thought about what makes a KJ's job soooo much easier..... now if we could have a little panel that you can add custom sound bits that can play while music is playing and custom video bits/animations that would be incredible.

Im still testing the software in awe at the moment, I have found a few niggles with the fill in music not automatically going to the next tune ( especially from the first in the list,) but am going to have to play with this more and see if its something im doing wrong.

All in all, Ive purchased many software from PowerKaraoke, and Siglos Karaoke Player Pro is by far the best well thought out software Ive tried.

I look forward to seeing this software progress

:wink:
gap

karaoke

Post by gap »

hi, i'm looking for any karaoke host software and i find as the best options vanbasco 2.53 version and siglos karaoke professional but i dont know the diference between both and if i can run the siglo professional in a table computer or just in laptop and in this case why just in laptop.
thanks a lot murkybuzz
techno35

Siglos Karaoke Pro

Post by techno35 »

WOW :D

This is undoubtedly the best and easiest and most user friendly Karaoke Software on the market.

After testing Sax & Dottie, Compuhost, and a few other not worth mentioning,

We use this program for our professional show and let me tell you. It works fantastic. Rotations, playlists and everything in general is everything our business needs to put on a great show.

If we have a slow night, it can double as a DJ system. Not a fancy one mind you and the pause is alil longer than the crowd like but in general it is a well written piece of software.

Updates are quick and support is great!

Keep up the great work Siglos Team! 2 Thumbs up!!! :D :D

Kickin' Kountry Karaoke
techno35

Re: Siglos Karaoke Pro

Post by techno35 »

{quote="techno35"]WOW :D

This is undoubtedly the best and easiest and most user friendly Karaoke Software on the market.

After testing Sax & Dottie, Compuhost, and a few other not worth mentioning,

We use this program for our professional show and let me tell you. It works fantastic. Rotations, playlists and everything in general is everything our business needs to put on a great show.

If we have a slow night, it can double as a DJ system. Not a fancy one mind you and the pause is alil longer than the crowd like but in general it is a well written piece of software.

Updates are quick and support is great!

Keep up the great work Siglos Team! 2 Thumbs up!!! :D :D

Kickin' Kountry Karaoke[/quote]

Again i say WOW. After using you software and working through all the bug and the fantastic tech support, the timely updates. Siglos has done a wonder job with their software!!! Our company uses SKP 1.2.48 It is absolutely hands down the best Karaoke software on the market. You have listened to your customer and have made updates and patches where needed. Thank you all for the great work you have done and will continue to do. Our shows run very smooth and people love the show. You software make it happen.

Once again On behalf of Kickin' Kountry, Thank you and best wishes. :D
techno35

Our 1st Karaoke Contest!

Post by techno35 »

Once again Siglos has come through with a 9.8 on a scale to 10. Awesome software and Tech support. Your team is doing a fantastic job! Keep up the great work.

We had our 1st monthly Karaoke Contest and we had a fantastic turn out. We sis two round of elimination and a finale round. Your software performed superbly and the ability to save the singer list on the fly was fantastic. The recording portion of the top three singers was just great. We were able to plig in on the fly to our mixing amp and record the top performers and the sound quality was fantastic.

Just to let everyone if you would like to here samples of our recordings you can visit us at the web site listed below. Thank you once again to Siglos and every one of their staff! Great work!

Http://www.kickinkountry.biz

:D We Love your software!:D

Kickin' Kountry