Karaoke novice

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

puzzled mum

Karaoke novice

Post by puzzled mum »

Hello,
I wonder if you can help me or if I am even in the right place. I have twins who have just had their 8th birthday today, and we bought them a Karaoke cdg player with screen included. I am a complete computer novice, and I am now wondering if it is at all possible, to be able to download their favourite songs and create a karaoke disc with lyrics for them. I am just about used to downloading music for their mp3 players.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance, one very frazzled mum
sw00000p

Post by sw00000p »

LEGALLY... Karaoke Songs are created with a (Backing Track)
(IN THE STYLE OF) the Original Artist. Never the Original - Royalty Issues.

NEVERTHELESS...

After downloading their favorite songs, you could use Power Karaoke CDG Creator Pro to create custom songs.
You could use Power CD+G Burner to put the song on a cdg disc.

Note: Power CD+G Burner works with MOST drives.

WARNING: As your new to karaoke... Major problem Completely Removing the Vocals from MOST songs.
Being for the Kiddies... Maybe this won't be such a problem.

ALSO: This is the Features Section, Desired Feature Request.

Hope This Helps!
Kind Regards,
sw00000p
DannyGKaraoke

Post by DannyGKaraoke »

There are several legal download sites where you can purchase downloads that with CD+G Burner you can create a cd+g disc.
I'm not sure if I can mention their sites on this forum though.
jenn4094u

get karaoke music

Post by jenn4094u »

There are several sites you can buy karaoke music, with the music and lyrics on the net. There are some you can actually pay per song, download it to your computer, and then you can put them on a disk to put into your karaoke machine. Try these...
http://www.thekaraokechannel.com/store/ ... ldrens.htm
https://www.buykaraokedownloads.com/
The last one I listed actually has alot of kid music I used for a show at my daughters school...Good luck!