I need help with my siglos file transfer

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

KJwithissues

I need help with my siglos file transfer

Post by KJwithissues »

I have a hard drive with over 108k karaoke songs on it. It took 8 hours to import songs. It is only finding like 1000 of the songs. please someone help me figure out how to get the other songs working in the database. the file extension that I am having a hard time wsith are the zip files. When I pull up a singer, and load there song, it wont pull it out of the song database for me. This hard drive works fine when running saxs and dottys, but I like this program more, how do I solve? Thank you any help appreciated!
adam

Post by adam »

Please make sure to adjust the 'Name parsing rule' in the Import songs dialog box to the format of the filenames you are importing. When importing zip files, you may disable ID3 tags option to speed up the process.
onlywqan

converting *.dat files

Post by onlywqan »

i have karaoke video which is in *.dat files..and i found that this software cannot read this *.dat files..
what should i do..any conversion software?? :cry:
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

If you have DAT files from VideoCD disc, you may change their extension to MPG, as they are in fact MPEG videos.