anyone actually have a phone number for contacting these guy

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

billyboy

anyone actually have a phone number for contacting these guy

Post by billyboy »

does anyone have their ph number please respond thanks
adam

Post by adam »

If by "these guy" you mean someone from PowerKaraoke, I'm sorry, but the phone support is not available.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Adam may have left out a little about the support because he won't toot his own horn. These guy are on here just about every day and the will give you the best support you will ever find. sometimes (once in a while) someone may not get the question answered but I find it is because they never give enough information on what product they are using and very broad discription on what there problem is. If you give them the detail fully and the informatin to work with you will find that there service is next to none.
Dana
DaveP

Phone number too

Post by DaveP »

I want to order aUnlock Code for my party in 76 minutes time and I want them to expedite the delivery but no-one is answering emails and I feel a phone call is the best way - even if it is an International call!
adam

Post by adam »

You were e-mailed back.
Raubhautz

Customer Service

Post by Raubhautz »

I noticed by reading this thread alone that 'adam' is not a very helpful customer service rep. It is likely that he needs to be replaced with one that is just a tad bit more considerate towards the customer and soon-to-be customers. It is even more amazing to see that he has been serving this company in this fashion since 2005!!!

I was trying to pay for the Karaoke Pro package with my VISA and this site would not take it (though money is no issue and I use my card electronically on a daily basis), so I had time to search the web a little and I found a couple of sites where the general consensus of PowerKaraoke software (especially the creator pro) was that it froze, shut-down and was buggy, and even when it did work, the syncronization was not working properly!? So I came here to see if other users could give me feedback before I coughed up the USD 159. I seem to be unable to get the attention of a staff member to ask about these issues and what any guarantees would be.

Perhaps the fail @ checkout was a blessing in disguise?
adam

Post by adam »

It sorry that you see my work in this way. It seems to me a little unfair to rate my work based on the tread like that.

Regarding the Karaoke CD+G Creator itself, I recommend to download the demo of the software, and try it out. It is the best way to find out if the program suits your needs, and run smoothly on your computer. Should you experience any problems, or have any questions, you may contact [email protected] for further help.

If you decide to purchase the program, please try using the alternate payment processor -- Plimus:

https://www.plimus.com/jsp/dev_store1.j ... erId=40754
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

they have always helped me quickly.
i have more issues with the Karaoke Manus getting back to me and helping with issues than Power.
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

I also have found Adams service and response to be very helpful like I said before the ones that have an issue are the ones that say something like "my program don't work! Why? No one can help this person. when seeking help the more information you give the better the service you will receive. There are also a lot of us on here that are more than willing to help with any issues that we can help with. And there aren't many programs that will allow you to use them to see if they work for you, before you buy them.
Raubhautz

Software (Karaoke Creator Pro)

Post by Raubhautz »

Ok, perhaps I took in a little more than was there from the existing posts... My primary concern is a good working product. And, if necessary, the staff necessary to support the resolution to a problem.

I took the advice of adam and installed the latest version (v2.3.1) of Karaoke Creator Pro. I am happy with what I see, however, not being able to save files is a severe limitation. So the 'work' that I do now, I cannot go back and edit later to see how the editing of the synchronization works... The editing I performed in-session appeared to be fine.

I shall take another look at another song tomorrow on this program and make a decision.

By the way, what are your hours that you are able to respond on this board?

Thank you in advance.

Phil
adam

Post by adam »

Please choose "Start evaluation period" command from Help menu, and test the fully functional product for two weeks.

We work 24/7, but I cannot guarantee you immediate answers to your posts. You may also contact [email protected] for help.
Raubhautz

Post by Raubhautz »

adam wrote:Please choose "Start evaluation period" command from Help menu, and test the fully functional product for two weeks.
Ok, thank you for that information.
adam wrote:We work 24/7, but I cannot guarantee you immediate answers to your posts. You may also contact [email protected] for help.
Np. Thanks again.

Phil
Magiskeld

Post by Magiskeld »

Adam the link is not working. Can you help us? Or shall I cancell the order?
adam

Post by adam »

What link?