Poor Tech support - Adam

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

dwadley3

Poor Tech support - Adam

Post by dwadley3 »

This guy is a bit inept. I am haveing problems and not getting the help I need. I have given full and complete explanations and he is not reponding with correct information to fix it. I was given a link to download to fix something in the registry. I go to the link to down load it and it doesnt download. I thine go to the link to copy paste to RUN. It doent recognize the HKEY string command. I am just happy I didnt pay for theis peice of <b>shoot</b> program called Poere Karaoke Player - Recoreder 2. I asked for phone support and he said they dont give phone support. I can understand why.
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, that you are disappointed with our software and support. Our customers usually have no problems when applying the registry settings file. I'm not sure why it does not work in your case.

In my opinion the problems you are having are related to the CD/DVD drive, as Matshita drives often cause problems when reading CD+G data (usually CD/DVD drive replacement is required). As the CD+G discs were being read properly at first, there was a small chance that applying default program settings will fix the disc playback. However since the reg file was not applied, we will never know.

It is sad that the software did not work properly on your computer, but this is what the demo version is for, so that the program could be tested before placing the order. CD+G format support is sometimes tricky as not every brand and model of CD/DVD drive is designed for it.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

My laptop has a Matshita drive and it doesn't read CDG discs. I don't think any Matshita drive has the capability to read CDG discs. I utilize a external Plextor drive, it works perfectly. Hope that helps. Oh and btw, the tech support here is one of the best, ask anyone!
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

I have to agree with hornet the support here is some of the best I have seen. I to got a little upset at first when I was new and couldn't get the program to work and couldn't get phone support, but they helped me work through it and got things working just fine. Now that I think about it I would rather have this style of support than for them to have to hire a dozen people to answer all the phone calls they would get. I like the price and would hate to see it go up X10 to hire all them people. I think you can see that also if you just take the time to take a deep breath and give them a chance.