Windows 10 upgrade

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: Piotr, adam, admin

Piotr
Admin

Windows 10 upgrade

Post by Piotr »

After upgrading to Windows 10 registration data are reset. You need to reenter your unlock code (please do not reinstall the program, just enter the code).

dougdoorman

Re: Windows 10 upgrade

Post by dougdoorman »

Yeah, and this really sucks! I have been using power karaoke for years, and I have no idea where my unlock code is! I have written to support, but I will definitely be voicing my opinion to Microsoft! When you upgrade to a new version of widows, it is not supposed to affect your current files or programs! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

with windows 8 up grade to win 10 I did not have to do this the program worked as it did in Win 8 with out entering any codes.

Re: Windows 10 upgrade

Post by Guest »

Piotr wrote:After upgrading to Windows 10 registration data are reset. You need to reenter your unlock code (please do not reinstall the program, just enter the code).

Anita Denny

I can't use my Power Karoake...

Post by Anita Denny »

I've written several times... with always the same reply: send us a screenshot. (1) my computer will not do a screenshot - never has and I guess never will. (2)When I enter my name, my email and the unlock code that I have been using for YEARS, iEnter Unlock Code. I'm getting so frustrated. If I RE-PURCHASE the program and still cannot get it to work, will I get my money back?

Anita Denny

Can't use program

Post by Anita Denny »

Sorry this is the previous message edited correctly --- I've written several times... with always the same reply: send us a screenshot. (1) my computer will not do a screenshot - never has and I guess never will. (2)When I enter my name, my email and the unlock code that I have been using for YEARS, it goes back to the original screen menu and says again, "iEnter Unlock Code." I'm getting so frustrated. If I RE-PURCHASE the program and still cannot get it to work, will I get my money back?

Alice

no ASPI drivers after windows 10 upgrade

Post by Alice »

Where do I enter the unlock code?

adam

Post by adam »

What program are you referring to?

[email protected]

Unlock code

Post by [email protected] »

How do I find my original unlock code? I upgraded to Windows 10. Also, I purchased the upgrade to PowerKaraoke2 and DIDNT receive the unlock code
Jay Pierson
[email protected]

[email protected]

unlock codes for my power karaoke purchases

Post by [email protected] »

I had trouble upgrading to Windows 10 and now have a new computer. I cannot find my unlock codes for my power karaoke items. Could you send them to me?