Where is my unlock code?

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

admin
Admin

Where is my unlock code?

Post by admin »

If you have paid for our software and not received the unlock code, then please read on.

1. When will my unlock code arrive

We send the unlock codes by email not later than in 48 hours after the purchase. Usually the unlock code is sent on the same day or on the morning of the next day. So if you have purchased the software 5 minutes ago, please give us a little more time.

2. I have waited for two days and no code has arrived

Please send us an email and let us know of the situation. But please be aware of the following:

a) We send the unlock code by email, so you need to make sure that your email account will accept emails from us. If you have spam filtering software enabled then adjust it so emails from domain powerkaraoke.com will be let through.

b) If you have more than one email addresses, please let un know of them. Maybe the other one is not working properly or is not accepting emails from us.

c) If you have provided us with the telephone number, please listen to your voicemail. If we cannot reach you by email we try to call you.

d) If you have done all of the following then please post in this forum. Do not need give all you personal details here -- just enough to identify you. We will post back.
[email protected]

Re: Where is my unlock code?

Post by [email protected] »

i have never had to wait 48 hrs always got my unlock code immediately, must be covid lol :-)
Zuesha

Post by Zuesha »

Didn't receive any confirmation email after several hours.
Never had to wait before, and just making sure you received my re-order for support.
Thanks!
Zuesha [email protected]
adam

Post by adam »

Unlock codes were e-mailed to you. Should you not receive them, please contact [email protected] directly.
Jfurball

Post by Jfurball »

I normally wouldn’t be reaching out, but I have a Karaoke gig tomorrow and I haven’t received my unlock code for Siglos yet.
Placed the order at 1:44PM pacific standard time. Never had to wait for a reactivate before.

Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

Your order for Siglos Karaoke Professional license renewal was received, but your original license for the program could not be identified. Do you own one? If so, please contact [email protected] directly.
magic423

Post by magic423 »

Didn't receive any confirmation email no code paid for lifetime mailed support it came back not sent nice system you have
adam

Post by adam »

Please contact [email protected] directly.
magic423

Post by magic423 »

i did but all i got back was this

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups
ill give it more time before i ask paypal to claim the money back
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, but it looks like the order refers to a different company/website. Please contact them directly for help.
magic423

Post by magic423 »

ok sorry i made a mistake but all good now thanks
rubystone072744

Post by rubystone072744 »

Where is my unlock code I check my spam nothing and I always use the email address [email protected]. You can try and send it to my other email address... [email protected]. If I will not get the unlock code one more day I will cancel the order. Thank you.
rubystone072744

Post by rubystone072744 »

I check my order status and it says order pending, why it's still pending when the charges already showed in my credit card? What was the problem?
adam

Post by adam »

The unlock code has been e-mailed to you. Should you not receive it, please check your spam folder.