older version for power karaoke cdg burner

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

geraldinet

Post by geraldinet »

why do i have to pay for the new version when i am happy with the old version that i paid for :( but cannot download from the link that was givin to me two years ago cause it automatically bringS up power karaoke cdg burner 2 TO DOWNLOAD. I paid for it so I should be entitled to it
[email protected]
geraldine
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

The purchase includes one year of free updates and support. You may still use the original version or any version released within the year after purchase, but to use the latest one you need to purchase a renewal package.

Unfortunately we do not archive old versions on the server.
geraldinet

rip off

Post by geraldinet »

why take the old version off the server? u shud be still worried about customers like me who paid for the old version in New Zealand dollars I might add and have this continuous comittment to the user "me being one" having use of the old version 'power karaoke cd-g burner' not just dump us off and say it no longer on our server any more, it was only a couple of days ago i downloaded the old version and it worked then it disappeared. Why I had to download again is cause I got a viruses and had to remove wipe everything off and put an antivirus through and download applications on my laptop again as well as download the old version cdg-burner it was successful then it disappeared so i went back to my email and used the same link yous sent me 2009 only to realise it automatically once click on link downloads "power karaoke cdg burner 2" program im not happy the way you do things, so what are you gona do about it? cause this TOTALLY SUX!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
geraldine
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

But you still may use the software you downloaded. You have purchased it over three years ago, we allowed free updates for Power CD+G Burner longer than we stated in our policy, but with version 2 we cannot support two separate versions.
geraldinet

rip off

Post by geraldinet »

which the new version 'power cd+g burner' what are you talking about! you saying I can still use the older version 'power cd+g burner' cause if your saying I can guess what I cant!! cause it is no longer available to download from your server as yous no longer have it on there "as you mentioned" so please explain how! can I still use this program?!!!!
geraldinet

Post by geraldinet »

are you talking about using the old version 'power cd+g burner?' or new version 'power cd+g burner 2?' cause its the old (already paid) version I want to use and download from your site but your server wont let me cause yous dont have it on your server anymore, I need to download it again so i dont need to pull out more money buying the upgraded 'power cd+g burner 2' so can you help?
adam

Post by adam »

You should have the setup file for the old version somewhere on your computer. Please look for it.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

As I wrote you before, we do not archive old versions.
geraldinet

Post by geraldinet »

Why?
geraldinet

Post by geraldinet »

I HAD TO WIPE THE whole computer programs and application on my laptop why there is any set up on my laptop as mention above. So you cant help? Why?
geraldinet

Post by geraldinet »

so if i wanted an update DO I STILL get thE discount? showing proof of purchase of old version.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Please email us. Yes, you can get the new version at $19.
Ronnknows

Old version power cdg burner

Post by Ronnknows »

When someone ask you a question about the old version, you give them a vague answer that makes no sense. there are many people who had to completely wipe their computers in order to get rid of viruses, therefore the old cdg burner setup application is not available to them. it is very obvious that customers still want to use the old program. you need to put the old version download on your servers and stop acting like it"s a big issue to do so. All you care about is getting more money for your upgrade or new version. I am sure the thousands of karaoke fans on my twitter/facebook/instagram pages will very much like to know how you treat your customers.
Big M

Corruption at its finest

Post by Big M »

After seeing these comments, I have decided not to buy from this company. They are only interested in money. Why would I want to constantly renew my licenses, when I may only use the application three to four times per year?

This is not good value for my money...
Paradigm Karaoke

Re: Corruption at its finest

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

Big M wrote:After seeing these comments, I have decided not to buy from this company. They are only interested in money. Why would I want to constantly renew my licenses, when I may only use the application three to four times per year?

This is not good value for my money...
you do not need to renew any license. when you purchase and download the software, you can keep a copy of that downloaded install file and reinstall with your code for life.