Unlock code for older version of Power CDG Burner

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Bobby Hughes

I have the code but it won't unlock it

Post by Bobby Hughes »

steve123 wrote:The date and time on my PC are correct. There are no messages in my junk mail folder. However there are 7 emails in my sent folder addressed to powerkaraoke.com. (not counting the messages sent uning the online form on your website)

It seems very strange that you haven't received any of my emails. Maybe you should check your spam folder.

Anyway it seems you are issuing unlock codes for the older version.

I was able to download version 1.7.16 of the software from CNET and unlock that version with the code that was sent to me. And then I was able to get done what I need to, but I am very unsatified with the overall experience. It's too bad because you make some really great software.

You still owe me version 2.

Thanks.
adam

Post by adam »

Please contact [email protected] directly.

Re: Unlock code for older version of Power CDG Burner

Post by Guest »

steve123 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 am I purchased and installed Power CDG version 2 last Friday (7 days ago). I'm getting an error message while trying to unlock the software. The error states the unlock code may be for an older version of the software, and to obtain an upgrade.

I have sent several emails (6 to 8) during the last week to support@powerkaraoke, info@powerkaraoke and register@powerkaraoke and have not received a response. (Also to plimus)

I see other users have had some luck using this forum.

Can we please resolve this issue today?

I have some work to get done before tonight. This software would be helpful.

Thanks.
adam

Re: Unlock code for older version of Power CDG Burner

Post by adam »

You have quoted a post from 2012. If you are experiencing similar problems, please describe them with more details.