Key Changed Song.

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

daddybrubeck

Key Changed Song.

Post by daddybrubeck »

I notice that when calling up a singer's song history in Siglos Pro with the intention of adding a new song to that singers history that if you do not set the key change number to 0 (or whatever value you want) the newly added song will be in the key of the last song. Not to well put that so let me give you an example

Using my own history for example if I sing let's say Peter Gabriels 's "Sledgehammer", which I have down 3 (-3), and then at some point later want to sing let's say for example a Frank Sinatra song (Frank's songs are in the right key for me) then if I fail to notice the key change number (which I more than often do not notice) that Frank Sinatra song will be delivered at the last key setting used, -3 in this case, and off course you only notice it when you start to sing so the song has to be started again and the the key slider on the player moved.

What I am basically trying to say is there anyway the key change number can revert back to 0 at the end of song in a singers history, that would cure the problem?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Currently a key is stored for singer, but we may add option to have it the way you describe. I will pass it to the development team.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

With the release 1.2.67 this feature has been implemented -- you may enable key reset in Settings/KJ (cont).
daddybrubeck

Post by daddybrubeck »

Thanks, I've just uploaded this version, i'll let you know how it works.

Eddie
daddybrubeck

Post by daddybrubeck »

Key change thingy I requested works well, thanks guys.