Fill-in Playlist Different Song Every Time

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Mikide

Fill-in Playlist Different Song Every Time

Post by Mikide »

Is there a way to get the fill-in playlist to play a different song every time between every different singer? On mine it plays the same song filling-in through 15 or so singers, there is only one song played until it finishes. Please help.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Is this for Karaoke Pro? Do you have randomize and loop checked on the fillin playlist? What version are you using?
Mikide

Post by Mikide »

hornet59 wrote:Is this for Karaoke Pro? Do you have randomize and loop checked on the fillin playlist? What version are you using?
Yes, it is the pro version. I have tried no checks, randomize only, loop only and both randomize and loop checked. This is what happens. Let's say I have Too Hot by Kool and The Gang as a song in the fill-in playlist. A karaoke song ends, Too Hot starts playing. I start the next karaoke song. It ends and Too Hot comes back in where it stopped previously. I would prefer a new song to start instead of Too Hot to keep playing until it goes through the whole song. Can this be done? If not, could it be something that might could be added in future updates? Please advise.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

There is 'Advance to next song on fill-in playlist every time fill-in is activated' option in Settings / KJ cont. that will do just what you are asking for.

Post by Guest »

Piotr wrote:There is 'Advance to next song on fill-in playlist every time fill-in is activated' option in Settings / KJ cont. that will do just what you are asking for.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Exactly what I was hoping for.