Database not showing

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Hades

Database not showing

Post by Hades »

I am having a issue with songs not showing up in the manage database screen. I know my songs are in the database as i can search them, add them to a singer and they play correctly. However when i try to go on the database manager it shows how many songs i have but will not display them. I noticed this issue as i was trying to set up the remote singer/song request in the newest version.

Please advise
adam

Re: Database not showing

Post by adam »

Did you try to apply a filter to display songs?
Hades

Post by Hades »

Yes... I have tried to apply a filter tried with no filter. Tried everything i can think of. This screenshot is of no filters yet when i go to the singer screen i can search and add song with no issues.

Thank you
Attachments
730a52e6f492d1aacac13e1f8cf20263.png
730a52e6f492d1aacac13e1f8cf20263.png (71.77 KiB) Viewed 4357 times
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

316,000 songs?.....
Hades

Post by Hades »

Yes. There are Backing tracks for bands and stuff in that database as well as i used to host a karaoke style jam here as well there are lots of duplicates with disk manufactures... A lot of my customers over the years have asked for specific disk's so i will have a SC, DKM, MH so on... Then there is SC with putting the same songs on disks.. I have been doing this for 20 + years so my library is huge. Even still have most of it on disks if you can imagine