Feature Request Subforum

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

DFT

Feature Request Subforum

Post by DFT »

I am posting this here instead on in the Feature Request Sub-forum as it seems it is more likely to be read here ... and hopefully commented upon. If no one else sees this as I do, I'll hush. :)

I understand and appreciate that a developer cannot immediately or perhaps ever implement every change some user might like.

I also understand from reading some posts from long-time 'Senior' members that the developer has a lot of programs and 'irons in the fire' and has in the not too distant past spent a lot of his time updating SKP to the possible neglect of some other programs.

However, I find it disappointing that there appears to be no input from the developer in the Feature Request Sub-forum. Simple acknowledgement without promises of date would go along way to respect the user who sees his or her request sinking further and further down the list of posts wondering whether it has even been seen.

A 'under consideration,' 'not feasible,' or, 'future implementation' would be greatly appreciated.

DFT
DFT

Re: Feature Request Subforum

Post by DFT »

587 reads and no comments?

At least someone could disagree with me. :D

DFT