Living The Dream

If you have used our software and found it useful this is the place to share your experiences with others.

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

keith ellison

Living The Dream

Post by keith ellison »

Hello:
In January of 2017 I attended a karaoke show and saw that the KJ had programmed a list of songs and singers and the show sort of "ran itself." Once she told me what she used I bought Siglos Pro and downloaded it into a $150 refurbished Dell, loaded up some songs and created a one hour "lounge act." I have gotten a new laptop after 695 shows and look forward to a great new year. The people at Siglos have been so good answering the few questions that I have had and I would never have been able to do what I'm doing without them. This system is so easy to use that even I can do it. Thank you.
HesterDicki

Re: Living The Dream

Post by HesterDicki »

keith ellison wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:21 pm Hello:
In January of 2017 I attended a karaoke show and saw that the KJ had programmed a list of songs and singers and the show sort of "ran itself." Once she told me what she used I bought Siglos Pro and downloaded it into a $150 refurbished Dell, loaded up some songs and created a one hour "lounge act." I have gotten a new laptop after 695 shows and look forward to a great new year. The people at Siglos have been so good answering the few questions that I have had and I would never have been able to do what I'm doing without them. This system is so easy to use that even I can do it. Thank you.
It's nice of you to say that.