Lyric sync works on powerkaraoke but then off when played in

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Sheena2332

Lyric sync works on powerkaraoke but then off when played in

Post by Sheena2332 »

I am very new to this, so wondering if anyone has experience the same problem when creating a karaoke track using power karaoke pro. Created a track today and watched preview once it was created, all looked great but when put onto a USB chip and played through my karaoke machine the sync was then off? Anyone else ever have this problem, tryed multiple tracks and the same issue happened.
adam

Post by adam »

Please test the file on your computer with a trial of Siglos Karaoke Player/Recorder 2, and let me know the result.
Sheena2332

Sync

Post by Sheena2332 »

They seem to work fine in that player, do you know of any reason they would not work on a RSQ karaoke player? Also with the siglos player can you save all of your karaoke music in this program and search easily for the music, say if you had a song list book how would you search up a song?by name?
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Where ever you have the songs stored at, say F drive Karaoke. You can go into the karaoke program and into the manage data and save the data (not the songs) that will tell the karaoke program where to go to find the songs and play them. Once you save the Data as to where the songs are located you may search by name Artest and even the karaoke song maker. So the answer to your question is a big YES.
Sheena2332

Still not working

Post by Sheena2332 »

I have bought the note burner music converter to convert Spotify songs to mp3 which seems to work fine but when I use these in karaoke creator, the lyrics do not sync up when played back in sigalos? Is there something I am missing?
Sheena2332

???

Post by Sheena2332 »

Anyone?
adam

Post by adam »

Please e-mail an example of such files for testing to [email protected].
homehaven

lyrics and music out of sync also just stops playing

Post by homehaven »

i Have used video karaoke converter 2 to convert from CD-G to AVI. Everything works really well when I play back through my computer, but once I copy to karaoke HD to play on my blue laser dvg karaoke player the music is out of sync with the lyrics, the music runs ahead of the lyrics completely out of sync. Also the track then just stops playing or the music continues for a while, but the lyrics don’t follow at all before it stop playing altogether. Can anyone help?
adam

Post by adam »

Please try using a different video codec for video compression.
Lisa Brown

Re: Lyric sync works on powerkaraoke but then off when played in

Post by Lisa Brown »

I use Audfree Spotify music converter to convert Spotify music to mp3. The lyrics sync up in sigalos. Perhaps it is the problem of the converter?
Junne_Mendes

Re: Still not working

Post by Junne_Mendes »

Sheena2332 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:30 pm I have bought the note burner music converter to convert Spotify songs to mp3 which seems to work fine but when I use these in karaoke creator, the lyrics do not sync up when played back in sigalos? Is there something I am missing?
I have tried the tool you said to convert Spotify music to MP3, but it needs to pay for it. And it's a little expensive to purchase it.
So I turn up to a cheaper one but similar to this tool, called DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It can also convert Spotify songs to MP3 and then I can use Spotify files in Karaoke Creator without a problem. But I also meet the same situation that the lyrics don't sync up when playing back in sigalos?
Do you know why? And how to fix it?
adam

Post by adam »

Please e-mail pk2 file for your karaoke project together with a mp3 soundtrack you are having problems with to [email protected] for testing.
Bella Gorden

Post by Bella Gorden »

To enjoy your Spotify tracks with lyrics, you need assistance from an extra app called Musixmatch, a former partner with Spotify that previously supplied the lyric system for Spotify. Although Spotify's partnership with Musixmatch ended a few years ago, the Musixmatch app, available on all devices, will still detect Spotify music and display its lyrics.

With its help, you can get lyrics on Spotify with ease. To see lyrics of Spotify songs in offline mode via Musixmatch, simply open the tracks at least once when connected to the internet. In this way, it will download and save the lyrics of the song so that you can see the lyrics anytime even when offline. In addition, with Musixmatch Premium you can enjoy any synced lyrics and their translations – online and offline.

One thing to be noted is that as only Spotify premium users are able to download tracks for offline playing if you are using free account but still want to download Spotify playlists offline, you may make use of a third-party tool TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify, a smart Spotify music converter which can rip Spotify to mp3.
Mollyyyyyyyyy

Post by Mollyyyyyyyyy »

Thanks for sharing! I have used the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify before,it is awsome! My friend recommend another Music Converter for Spotify from Tunelf seems great too,but I haven't use it :wink:
fillysun

Post by fillysun »

For Spotify, I had got the DRmare Spotify Downloader Mac to help me enjoy more Spotify music. I think it is the best one I had ever used.