Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

leethuaann

Karaoke online application

Post by leethuaann »

Karaoke online application, can someone give me some suggestions
DannyGsKaraoke

Re: Karaoke online application

Post by DannyGsKaraoke »

leethuaann wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:03 am Karaoke online application, can someone give me some suggestions
Would help if you gave us more information like what do you want it to do.
sylvsylv

Post by sylvsylv »

Hi, First time here for me. Not sure where I'm suppose to post this question and I hope here is okay. I purchased Karaoke Sound Tools 2 way back in 2016. I haven't used it for a couple of years, and now I would like to use it again although, when I open my program on my PC, it only offers a trial of one minute per for file editing per track. All I want to do is change song keys and maybe clip the start and end of some files. I think I paid around $69 for the program initially. Hoping that someone can help me out here. Thanks a lot! :)
adam

Post by adam »

Did you try to unlock the program with the unlock code you already have?
sylvsylv

Post by sylvsylv »

Hi Adam, Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't have a clue where the code is, since it's been over 4 years since I purchased the program. I don't even know IF I saved it. How else can I go about this please? Thanks heaps!!!
DannyGsKaraoke

Post by DannyGsKaraoke »

sylvsylv wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:39 pm Hi Adam, Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't have a clue where the code is, since it's been over 4 years since I purchased the program. I don't even know IF I saved it. How else can I go about this please? Thanks heaps!!!
Do you save the email?I always save the email for stuff like this because you never know when or if you're going to need it. I have all of my codes. I also try to pay for the upgrade fee because I don't want to miss a new feature.
sylvsylv

Post by sylvsylv »

I thought I did save it in a safe place. When I went to look for it, all I found what the date I purchased it :roll: