Windows 10 upgrade

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Piotr
Admin

Windows 10 upgrade

Post by Piotr »

After upgrading to Windows 10 registration data are reset. You need to reenter your unlock code (please do not reinstall the program, just enter the code).
dougdoorman

Re: Windows 10 upgrade

Post by dougdoorman »

Yeah, and this really sucks! I have been using power karaoke for years, and I have no idea where my unlock code is! I have written to support, but I will definitely be voicing my opinion to Microsoft! When you upgrade to a new version of widows, it is not supposed to affect your current files or programs! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

with windows 8 up grade to win 10 I did not have to do this the program worked as it did in Win 8 with out entering any codes.

Post by Guest »

Piotr wrote:After upgrading to Windows 10 registration data are reset. You need to reenter your unlock code (please do not reinstall the program, just enter the code).
Anita Denny

I can't use my Power Karoake...

Post by Anita Denny »

I've written several times... with always the same reply: send us a screenshot. (1) my computer will not do a screenshot - never has and I guess never will. (2)When I enter my name, my email and the unlock code that I have been using for YEARS, iEnter Unlock Code. I'm getting so frustrated. If I RE-PURCHASE the program and still cannot get it to work, will I get my money back?
Anita Denny

Can't use program

Post by Anita Denny »

Sorry this is the previous message edited correctly --- I've written several times... with always the same reply: send us a screenshot. (1) my computer will not do a screenshot - never has and I guess never will. (2)When I enter my name, my email and the unlock code that I have been using for YEARS, it goes back to the original screen menu and says again, "iEnter Unlock Code." I'm getting so frustrated. If I RE-PURCHASE the program and still cannot get it to work, will I get my money back?
Alice

no ASPI drivers after windows 10 upgrade

Post by Alice »

Where do I enter the unlock code?
adam

Post by adam »

What program are you referring to?
[email protected]

Unlock code

Post by [email protected] »

How do I find my original unlock code? I upgraded to Windows 10. Also, I purchased the upgrade to PowerKaraoke2 and DIDNT receive the unlock code
Jay Pierson
[email protected]
[email protected]

unlock codes for my power karaoke purchases

Post by [email protected] »

I had trouble upgrading to Windows 10 and now have a new computer. I cannot find my unlock codes for my power karaoke items. Could you send them to me?
artpollak

Post by artpollak »

I just upgraded to windows 10 and need a new code to activate the Siglos player and burner

Thanks for your help

Art Pollak

[email protected]
artpollak

Post by artpollak »

Siglos Player Recorder 2
adam

Post by adam »

You need to renew the software license in order to receive new unlock codes for the latest releases of the software. Please visit "Renewals" section on Buy Now webpage to place an order.
DannyGsKaraoke

Re: Can't use program

Post by DannyGsKaraoke »

Anita Denny wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:38 pm Sorry this is the previous message edited correctly [please do not post unlock codes] I've written several times... with always the same reply: send us a screenshot. (1) my computer will not do a screenshot [please do not post unlock codes] never has and I guess never will. (2)When I enter my name, my email and the unlock code that I have been using for YEARS, it goes back to the original screen menu and says again, "iEnter Unlock Code." I'm getting so frustrated. If I [please do not post unlock codes] the program and still cannot get it to work, will I get my money back?
On your keyboard there's a button that should say insert. Hold function key down and press the insert button. Then go to paint and paste into a new picture file and there you have a screenshot.