Fill in music stopped working

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Skottye

Fill in music stopped working

Post by Skottye »

I’ve been using the software for a few years and fill in music has been working fine. In the last few months it stopped working. Fill in music won’t play and we get a loud buzzing instead. I tried clearing all songs and reloading but it didn’t help. Any suggestions? Thx!
Paradigm Karaoke

Re: Fill in music stopped working

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

ok, let's start here, because it could be many things causing the problem.
You can save your current settings by going to the Rotation window and clicking on the Settings button. It's the gear icon on the bottom right of the screen. In the settings window click on the Tools drop down arrow on the bottom right and click on Save Settings. Give it a name and save it to somewhere you can easily find it like the desktop.
To use the Karaoke Pro's default script go to http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... efault.reg and save the file. Double click on the file to run it. Running this script will reset KP to its default settings.
This will reset the windows registry settings and make sure everything is as it needs to be for proper function of SKP.
To restore those settings repeat the process but when you click on the tools drop down select Load Settings and navigate to your saved file. Select it and SKP should be back to how you had it set up. Hope this helps.
retrorussell

Post by retrorussell »

I am not getting my uploaded soundtrack to play either. There's no buzzing sound; the software just won't play it. I reset the registry as suggested and that did nothing. The soundtrack appears in the sidebar but the play buttons or the Play/Play From Start or Start does nothing. It is a WAV so it should work. Please help!
adam

Post by adam »

What is a name of the program you refer to?

Post by Guest »

adam wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:38 pm What is a name of the program you refer to?
Karaoke Video Creator 2.4.15.

As mentioned, when I load a soundtrack it shows on the left. But I cannot play it.
adam

Post by adam »

This is an old release of the program. It is not longer supported. Please download the latest release of the program currently available in Downloads section of our website, and give it a try. It will probably resolve the problem you are having. Keep in mind however that you may need to renew the program license in order to unlock the latest release of the program depending on the date the original license was purchased.