Remote Search for song or singer

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Dana48457

Remote Search for song or singer

Post by Dana48457 »

I just up the to the latest version as of today so that I could start using the remote search for singers to use to find and enter their songs. I love what I am seeing so far but. I have a computer plugged into a cable and it works just fine. when I try to use my gig computer on wifi I can log in ok either way and can see the home page just fine I can view the current cue list and it is fine but when I try to do a search for song or artist nothing happens like there is not database being seen. It works fine with a cable plugged in so I have to think I am doing something wrong could you please give me some idea of what I am doing wrong.
Thank you from a long time user but recent up dates
Dana
Dana48457

Re: Remote Search for song or singer

Post by Dana48457 »

I wasn't really clear in my post this is two different computers one is a laptop that I use for my gigs and that one I can't do the search on either with cable or wifi the other is a desktop I use at home for working on songs and it hooks up and searches ok The laptop is the one I need to work and can't get it working either way I know it has to be something simple because the program works on the other computer both the same version. Thank you
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

could this be because the computer (desktop) only has a very small song database, and the gig computer has a much much larger database and take time to load? if so is there any way to tell when it is fully loaded other than trying the remote search?
Dana48457

Post by Dana48457 »

Nope that was not it I found where to tell it it is ready and it was loaded and ready still nothing