PDF Export Controls

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

GaSouthpaw

PDF Export Controls

Post by GaSouthpaw »

Would there be a way to integrate a control to export only the songs that show up in our online list? For instance, songs with multiple files where I have the "Show in remote client" unchecked so there's only one version listed?

If this is something we can already do, apologies- evidently I can't find the appropriate settings.
Piotr
Admin

Re: PDF Export Controls

Post by Piotr »

There is no 'Show in remote client' filter in Song database window, but if you were able to filter them by other criteria, you can generate PDF for songs listed in the latest search. I will add ability to filter by 'Show in remote client' there too.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr, I think what GaSouthpaw is talking about is when you go into Song Database and select a song then click on the Edit button, the Song Properties will popup and there is a Show In Remote Client feature on the bottom left. You'll need to uncheck the box to remove the song from being displayed in the remote client. The box is checked by default.
GaSouthpaw

Post by GaSouthpaw »

Hornet is correct- that's the "tick box" I was referring to.
And thank you, Piotr- that would be great.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Yes, I know which checkbox it is, I will make it available for filtering in Song Database,