Recording issues - Siglos Karaoke Pro

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

karaokegod73

Recording issues - Siglos Karaoke Pro

Post by karaokegod73 »

I did some recordings last night with the recording feature and the results were great, but there was some work involved with reaching these results due to the following...

- music/vocal track not in sync. Delay was beyond the range of the max time offset in processor. I believe this was because I use the "Skip silence" at the beginning of track option. I guess the best fix for this would be to either NOT have it skip silence when recording, or put the same option into the audio processor (if you used it when recording, select it in processing). Anyway I was able to use the tracks by adding silence to the beginning of the vocal recordings (with another software).

- default output selection "-mixed.mp3" produces nothing. I clicked "process", it did it's thing and there was no file to be found. I changed it to "songname.mp3" and it resulted in a WAV file, even though mp3 was selected. I converted it with another software.
Fensom1

Re: Recording issues - Siglos Karaoke Pro

Post by Fensom1 »

What mixer are you using? If you own a modern mixer such as an xr18 or a Tascam, I would imagine you would get a better recording if you were to use multi-track recording instead.