PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Puderuski

Re: PROGRAM REVERTING BACK TO DEMO MODE

Post by Puderuski »

I deleted the email that contained my unlock code. How do I get it again without having to rebuy the program?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Please email us for the code.
Henry

unlock code

Post by Henry »

I keep having problems with it converting back to trial mode and now it will not accept my unlock code. I have re-entered it at least 10 times and no luck.
adam

Post by adam »

The best way to enter the unlock code is to copy it in email you
received from us (select it with mouse and press Ctrl+C) and then to
paste into dialog box (activate unlock code edit box and press Ctrl+V).
You may also do the same for email address, as unlock code depends on it.
craz3

Post by craz3 »

i also cannot get mine to work and i donot have the original email and i also emailed u guys from my google email so i am just waitning to hear back from you guys. thanks hope i get it back and working soon
kc3362

getting my unlock codes

Post by kc3362 »

i am getting very frustrated with this process of trying to reach the support here for my unlock codes. my program has reverted back to demo after i updated. i have been unsuccesful in reaching anyone to help me with my problem. i hate to think of this as some kind of a scheme. will someone please help me. and dont tell me to email you because i have 20 times and it keeps saying unacceptable
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

You should have now problem with emailing us (we had no reports of problems with emailing us before). If you do please contact your ISP, as something is broken in your email.

Please make sure that you are emailing either to [email protected] or [email protected].
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Puderuski wrote:I deleted the email that contained my unlock code. How do I get it again without having to rebuy the program?
adam

Post by adam »

Please send your details to [email protected].
harold funakoshi

Post by harold funakoshi »

Puderuski wrote:I deleted the email that contained my unlock code. How do I get it again without having to rebuy the program?
adam

Post by adam »

Please send your details (full name, home address) to [email protected].

Re: unlock code

Post by Guest »

Henry wrote:I keep having problems with it converting back to trial mode and now it will not accept my unlock code. I have re-entered it at least 10 times and no luck.
RCD

The same problem migrating to Windows Vista

Post by RCD »

I was working fine with PowerKaraoke Burn CD-G for a year, but now When I had to change my laptop for a new one, and When I did the unlock process it seems to do everything fine disappearing the unlock button, but When I open it again it stills in Demo Mode.

This new machine has WINDOWS VISTA business

thanks

Re: The same problem migrating to Windows Vista

Post by Guest »

RCD wrote:I was working fine with PowerKaraoke Burn CD-G for a year, but now When I had to change my laptop for a new one, and When I did the unlock process it seems to do everything fine disappearing the unlock button, but When I open it again it stills in Demo Mode.

This new machine has WINDOWS VISTA business

thanks
Well, the problem is more big.... the Burner Option not working for Windows Vista, When I selected a file, it cause a Windows Failure and close the program :roll: :shock: :(

But I can rip CDs without problems....

What Can I do ??
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I understand you are running the latest version of Power CD+G Burner? Could you please send us a log file created by Power CD+G Burner. It is cdgblog.txt file located in 'C:\Program Files\Doblon\Power CD+G Burner' directory (if you are using Windows Vista please press Ctrl+L and the folder containing the log file will be displayed). This will allow us to find what the problem might be.