Upgrades

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

chippyman

Upgrades

Post by chippyman »

Hi Guys

I Have Power CD+G Burner & Power CD+G Player Pro, Can You Please tell me What Upgrades I Need that will work with Windows 10.

Also if i upgrade how long would the Licence be for each of these packages

Many Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

I recommend to upgrade Power CD+G Burner to Power CD+G Burner 2. The upgrade price is $19. Please visit "Upgrades and special pricing" section on Buy Now webpage to place the order.

Regarding Power CD+G Player Pro, you may use the latest release of the program currently available in Downloads section of our website.

License renewal is required after one year passes since the purchase date, if one wants to receive a support for the software or to install a latest release of a program.
chippyman

Post by chippyman »

Many thanks Adam for your help
adam wrote:I recommend to upgrade Power CD+G Burner to Power CD+G Burner 2. The upgrade price is $19. Please visit "Upgrades and special pricing" section on Buy Now webpage to place the order.

Regarding Power CD+G Player Pro, you may use the latest release of the program currently available in Downloads section of our website.

License renewal is required after one year passes since the purchase date, if one wants to receive a support for the software or to install a latest release of a program.