Tricerasoft key

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Snshatz

Re: Tricerasoft key

Post by Snshatz »

Just bought Justkaraoke. What steps do I need to take to do updates? Please be specific as I am no computer geek
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

Snshatz wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:51 pm Just bought Justkaraoke. What steps do I need to take to do updates? Please be specific as I am no computer geek
there are no updates, the company that made Justkaraoke (Tricerasoft) went out of business in 2018.
not sure how you could have just bought it, as said, they are out of business.
i would go back to whoever sold it to you and tell them to stuff it, then come back here and buy Siglos Karaoke Pro.
much better program anyway, I won't run my shows on anything else
DannyGsKaraoke

Post by DannyGsKaraoke »

Snshatz wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:51 pm Just bought Justkaraoke. What steps do I need to take to do updates? Please be specific as I am no computer geek
Been out of business for years. Absolutely no way to get updates much less a registration key for the program. Better to go Siglos Karaoke Professional in my opinion. At least as long as you keep up with the update fees, you can get updates on the program.
Keith in The Cottage

Post by Keith in The Cottage »

You, and just about everyone that uses Tricerasoft has been caught by this business vendetta and it's all about money and the big guns out there. It's so sad to read the full story but rather than get all upset about it, try this, it's working for me.........Go into your computer back up system and install the back up date on your computer to the last "Back Up' that you know, when everything was working fine..............Your computer should have a regular timed back up for itself if you haven't signified a regular time to it to back up your data, systems programmes etc.........I am far from a techy, I'm a retired builder but I've managed it.......with a few cuss words ....... to which my Computer didn't respond to but I did eventually get there. good luck.