Ver 2.0.70

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

its doing it with chrome too, both pc and android versions
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr wrote:Hornet, it definitely has something to do with the browser. Please press F12 in Firefox and let me know what is displayed in 'Console' tab.
Here is a screenshot of the F12 messages. It keeps refreshing and repeating itself every few seconds.

https://ibb.co/bYj4pT

Piotr, I just checked my email email and installed version 16 with the same results. The error message was the same as the one I posted.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

ok, build 14 and 15 give me exactly what Hornet is posting. went back to 13 and things show fine for me now except for the queue screen singer, title, time bar only shows the bottom half of that bar. all the singers and whatnot show just fine.
i hit f12 on the working 13, and this is what shows. don't know if it will help

now, singers using chrome see things fine. mobile firefox does not work at all still.

"The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol."

one more thing, all the firlds in the queue are clickable and bring up seemingly random songs.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Got it!

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/20 ... -setup.exe

Also added some extra settings for queue.
Paradigm Karaoke

that works well on my end Piotr, looks good on desktop. and the extra settings are perfect.
the browse by artist is really messed up though now.

on android firefox, there is still a slight cut off on the title bar

also, on android firefox (don't have any apple devices to check them) it takes at least 2 taps on the home screen buttons to make them work. one to highlight them, then a second long tap to activate. regular short taps do nothing but make it look like it is clicked. this does not happen on desktop or on android chrome, those work as expected.
if you let me know what part of the source you need to see i can screen shot it for you, but at 672 lines and only 39 viewable at a time, it's many screen shots worth.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

I'm having the same issues as Paradigm and my "Current Queue" display looks like version 13

https://ibb.co/gMtpZJ

You're getting close Piotr, keep up the good work!

Paradigm, how do you post those pics?

One more thing for the Current Queue display. If I click on the current singer a random song will show. This song wasn't even in the queue.
Last edited by hornet59 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

looks good so far other than some lil glitches... doesn't show any of my meat loaf songs even tho it says there are 37 of them.. if I type in collin it shows nothing till i type in collin raye.and the artists with single songs are showing the artist in the title column instead of the title unless you click on it then it tells you the title on the request/login page
Paradigm Karaoke

hornet59 wrote: Paradigm, how do you post those pics?
after it uploads to ibb, there will be a code at the bottom, just put your mouse over it and a "copy" button will pop up. then just right click and paste into the message.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:
hornet59 wrote: Paradigm, how do you post those pics?
after it uploads to ibb, there will be a code at the bottom, just put your mouse over it and a "copy" button will pop up. then just right click and paste into the message.
Awesome! Thanks for the tip!
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hawke68 wrote:looks good so far other than some lil glitches... doesn't show any of my meat loaf songs even tho it says there are 37 of them.. if I type in collin it shows nothing till i type in collin raye.and the artists with single songs are showing the artist in the title column instead of the title unless you click on it then it tells you the title on the request/login page
hawke, if you use the Search for Song button and you type loaf anything with loaf in the title or artist will display. For now this is the only workaround I know. I'm sure Piotr will get around to this problem, but his plate is full with more pressing issues right now.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

We fixed one thing and broke another :) This one should have songs displayed correctly:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/20 ... -setup.exe

But I am not sure why Meat Loaf refuses to show. Can you email me your current database?
hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

sent hope it helps ya
Paradigm Karaoke

looks Great Piotr, i knew you would fix it.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr wrote:We fixed one thing and broke another :) This one should have songs displayed correctly:
Isn't that always the case. It's just a vicious cycle. But we have faith in you Piotr!
Piotr wrote:But I am not sure why Meat Loaf refuses to show. Can you email me your current database?
I think because it's Meatloaf and not Meat Loaf. Just a hunch
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

My browse by artist listing stiil looks the same

For example the group 10CC says Songs: 12 but I only have 6 songs

UPDATE Never mind, I have duplicates hidden DOH! Yes I'm an idiot lol

Last edited by hornet59 on Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.