Ver 2.0.70

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Another problem I'm encountering is when I bring up the Remote Queue History none of the context menu works. Right clicking on any one of the four will not do anything. Cannot add, open in Add Singer, delete, or open the properties.
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

at my show now, same problem i had before, can not match to an existing singer. it always makes anew singer even though it DOES add the remote singer name and remote singer pin to the person i want to attach the request to. tried it with 4 singers and shut it down.
but....the right click context menu does work correctly for me.

**edit**

if i open it in add singer, then select the correct singer, the song goes away and only shows the singers history...not the request they sent.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

We will look into bugs, but there is a new feature added -- Popular songs. You may modify the number of them to show and the number of past days to include in search. It does not separate venues, but it will in the next version.

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/20 ... -setup.exe
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hornet59 wrote:Piotr

This is what I discovered:

1. I like the double-click action to remote queue list.
2. I like the cache indicator in remote queue dialog.
3. I like the sticky header to remote request page.
4. I noticed that if the zoom is set too small when I first start the remote page I will only see the first page of any listing. I have to zoom in until the handle on the right edge of the browser appears, then I can scroll the list. I can then zoom out to see more of the listing on one page. This is using the browser on a laptop. Using the browser on my iPhone and iPad didn't encounter any problem with the scrolling.
One thing to note, when I scroll to the bottom of the page the listing will populate REALLY quick, which was a pleasant surprise!
5. I'm not sure what is the context menu in the remote queue list.
6. How can I clear the Remote Queue History if I wanted to start from scratch?

All in all, I'm loving the additions and can't wait to see what else you will be adding. Your remote request is getting better with each update! Keep it up Piotr!!
Piotr your new update fixed problem #4. The display now defaults to the right size when using a browser on a laptop. I no longer have to zoom in first when I start the remote request using a browser on my laptop.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr, will you be adding a way to reset the popular song feature for the search?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Yes, we will give more control over that.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hornet59 wrote:

4. I noticed that if the zoom is set too small when I first start the remote page I will only see the first page of any listing. I have to zoom in until the handle on the right edge of the browser appears, then I can scroll the list. I can then zoom out to see more of the listing on one page. This is using the browser on a laptop. Using the browser on my iPhone and iPad didn't encounter any problem with the scrolling.
One thing to note, when I scroll to the bottom of the page the listing will populate REALLY quick, which was a pleasant surprise!

All in all, I'm loving the additions and can't wait to see what else you will be adding. Your remote request is getting better with each update! Keep it up Piotr!!
Piotr your new update fixed problem #4. The display now defaults to the right size when using a browser on a laptop. I no longer have to zoom in first when I start the remote request using a browser on my laptop.
**UPDATE** Just tried using my iPhone with the newest update and the font size is too big. The words are overlapping each other. Looks like by correcting the laptop display made the phone display too large. ouch! I wanted to attach a screen shot of my iPhone but I don't know how to do it.
Paradigm Karaoke

i do mine at https://imgbb.com/
upload your picture, click on "copy" for the BB thumbnail linked, and paste in your message here
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

hornet59 wrote:
hornet59 wrote:

**UPDATE** Just tried using my iPhone with the newest update and the font size is too big. The words are overlapping each other. Looks like by correcting the laptop display made the phone display too large. ouch! I wanted to attach a screen shot of my iPhone but I don't know how to do it.
Thanks for the tip Paradigm

Click on this link to see the problem with my iPhone display for KP's remote

https://ibb.co/nFM0hJ
Paradigm Karaoke

assuming double tapping on the screen does not fix that problem
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Paradigm Karaoke wrote:assuming double tapping on the screen does not fix that problem
Nope, nothing I do will fix the problem unfortunately.

Paradigm, are you experiencing the same problem?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

This should fix welcome screen on small devices:

Paradigm Karaoke

hornet59 wrote:
Paradigm Karaoke wrote:assuming double tapping on the screen does not fix that problem
Nope, nothing I do will fix the problem unfortunately.

Paradigm, are you experiencing the same problem?
no, my only problem in that area is browser specific, firefox for android the buttons light up when touched but do not go to the appropriate page.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Piotr wrote:This should fix welcome screen on small devices:

Problem fixed! However, I found a new problem with KP. When I start a song it will take anywhere from 45 seconds to 1 minute for the song to begin. Log sent.

Another problem I encountered is after the karaoke song is finished it takes approximately 15-20 secs for the fillin song to begin. The same thing happens if you click on the Go to Next button, it takes approximately 15-20 seconds for the fillin song to play. If you start a karaoke song and need to restart it after clicking on the restart button the fillin song never starts.

One more thing, I noticed that starting a song after playing several songs is beginning to start faster. It now takes approximately 20 seconds for the song to begin after pressing the start button.
Last edited by hornet59 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Hornet, does this happen anytime during the show, or at the beginning (when cache is not ready)?