Ver 2.0.70

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Piotr
Admin

Re: ver 2.2.1.9

Post by Piotr »

cdakaraoke wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:14 am I was trying to put together song collections and noticed it would work fine from a pc, but when you try to access it from a phone the first page was good, scrolling would revert back to all songs and not just the collection.
Thanks..
Thanks for the report, will look into it.
Piotr
Admin

Re: Ver 2.0.70

Post by Piotr »

I have checked this multiple times and cannot reproduce. Are you sure that this is happening? The easiest way would be to create a collection of different artists, so they are all listed.
cdakaraoke

Post by cdakaraoke »

I'll check again in a couple days from home..been busy lately. I was putting duets in a collection..I will try again and let you know.. Keep up the good work btw..everything else has been working great..
jerry
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

another small hiccup. the time stamp is not following the internal local clock. it is 9 hours ahead (time in Poland i believe). this makes reporting a bit difficult without calculating for the mismatch.

there is a redundancy i believe in the settings for the scrolling message. in "KJ" there is a checkbox for "display when not playing karaoke" in the section for Scrolling Message.
also, in "KJ Cont" there is a checkbox for "Display scrolling message when not playing karaoke"
is this redundant or do they do different things? i have not found a difference, but may not have tried a specific scenario that it was developed for.

i have yet to have any disc tracks populate with the freedb search no matter the site chosen. is there a specific process to allowing this to happen? i have the box checked and have tried all three servers to no avail. not a new issue with the new build, just one i keep forgetting about.
hawke68

Post by hawke68 »

Any news on my "shopping list" Piotr?
AlexFL

Post by AlexFL »

It has become pretty quiet in this topic that used to very interactive between the users and Piotr. Did the convo continue somewhere else?