Please Help! Video continues to disappear after about a half hour of use

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

lobomike61

Please Help! Video continues to disappear after about a half hour of use

Post by lobomike61 »

Look, I don't want to cancel this program, but at this point it is unusable. I have it on two computers. Everything was good until a Windows ?* update on my older computer led to crashes during the show. It now crashes at least once during each show. I have 16 G Ram on both my computers. I bought a brand new Gateway Windows 10 computer and that is the one that the video works for about a half hour on the second extended monitor. I have the ratio at 100 percent in Windows settings (not 150 like is recommended). The second screen either goes black or just is removed.

I have spent the last week looking at other software and no software has the features that Power Karaoke does. I want this too work. I know that many people are using Power Karaoke in Windows 10 or there would not be enough demand for the program to keep Siglos in Business. I don't want to abandon this program, it is the best I have seen when it works right. The remote songbook works great. The one program that I have looked to as a replacement (PCDJ DEX 3) only allows 100K songs and my collection is 288K. The person that i talked too doubted that I had that many songs. Their program is not as video enhanced (no slideshow background, no singer panel between songs, etc.) Please help me keep Siglos Karaoke!

I have sent in several logs and this is not solving the problem. Iwould even talk to someone on the phone in the middle of the night to solve this problem. I don't want to use anything else. I just need this to work!
lobomike61

Re: Please Help! Video continues to disappear after about a half hour of use

Post by lobomike61 »

It was pointed out last night at my show, that I have a new 64=bit computer. Would that make a difference?
adam

Post by adam »

Please specify a full name and a full version number for the program you refer to.
lobomike61

Post by lobomike61 »

2.3.6.9version of Siglos Karaoke Professional
adam

Post by adam »

There is currently a new release of the program available in Downloads section of our website. Please give it a try.
rok55

Post by rok55 »

Did you ever get a resolution to your problem?

I have been using Sigos Pro for many, many years on several windows platforms including the most recent iteration without any issues you describe?

Just curious.
THX