Approximate "next" time for empty singer

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

B-Side

Approximate "next" time for empty singer

Post by B-Side »

Since I run a show with "empty singers", can you add a feature to set the approximate time for each [0] singer so the queue time will be more accurate for when a singer will come up next? I'm also trying to show empty singers in the remote access because I did notice that if some singers don't have a song put up, they're not shown in the "current queue"

Thank you for adding the other features so quickly!!
B-Side

Re: Approximate "next" time for empty singer

Post by B-Side »

I realize a potential issue with regards to the "show ending" portion if the program is not specified to end after X amount of singers. So perhaps treat each empty singer as if they only have 1 song in the queue until a new rotation begins even if other singers have multiple songs queued up?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

We will put some thought to it when working on the next upgrade, as it needs some additional customization (eg. what time to add for empty singers).
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

A good default for my shows is about 4:30 per song. But allowing the host to write in their own time should be helpful.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Wanted to see if this was still being worked on. Alternatively and additionally, adding the ability to write at the top of the queue screen to say *this is an approximate time* would be just as effective.
Last edited by B-Side on Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

This feature will be available in the next release (September for sure).
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Is it possible to add an asterisk or something to indicate a new singer for the session on the remote queue screen? It would help with being transparent about where and why I place new singers. Thanks!
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Piotr wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:32 am This feature will be available in the next release (September for sure).
Since it's no longer September, what's the ETA on this release? Is there a beta I can test?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

It is coming next week, I am sorry for the delay.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Piotr wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:22 am It is coming next week, I am sorry for the delay.
I really want to test this feature out. I'm sure there's some kinks you're still working on to make sure everything else is working as intended but the time frame isn't adding up :lol: