SKP thoughts

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Paradigm Karaoke

SKP thoughts

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

would it be possible to get more of a crossfade between fill-in and karaoke?
instead of the second of silence while it changes, let it crossfade out of the fill-in into the karaoke track as a DJ or radio station does.
also, it would be great with the fill-in to cross-fade all the time so should nature call there is no dead air between songs but a smooth cross-fade.

another would be quick changes to song versions. if it's not the version they like, maybe right-clicking on the song in the list will bring up all versions of it in the system. then just click the correct one and go.

in add singer dialog, after clicking on a person in the rotation, can the default field be global instead of the singer name? once we put a singer in, we don't need to be there anymore but only search songs (which is why we double-clicked their name anyway)so going immediately to global would make that easier and quicker.
Paradigm Karaoke

Re: SKP thoughts

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

one more....

auto add
can the remote auto add be optioned to allow ONLY singers that are already in the rotation auto add?
this would let us put singers where we want them instead of magically appearing in the rotation, but still allow those already in to add to their own list.
example:
Jamie and Mike put in songs
Jamie is new and not in rotation yet
SKP pauses so I can add her myself where I want her to be
Mike is already in rotation and adding a second song
SKP lets his request auto add to his list.

i hope that makes sense
Piotr
Admin

Re: SKP thoughts

Post by Piotr »

Crossfade is tricky and this is the reason it has not been done yet (we have one main player that is playing fill-in and karaoke which limits some options).

As of the oter things --I have added them to the list, will post back if we have some more questions.