YouTube Playlists

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

EddieMIDI

YouTube Playlists

Post by EddieMIDI »

I streamed several YouTube Karaoke videos and they appeared on my playlist. I played them and added them to my playlist. However, when I called the file up later, it was blank. Is the only way to make a YouTube playlist to download them first? Same with internet streaming mp3's and 4's. I can't save them to a playlist?
Piotr
Admin

Re: YouTube Playlists

Post by Piotr »

Is this happening in Siglos Player/Recorder or Siglos Professional?
EddieMIDI

Post by EddieMIDI »

Player Recorder 2
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I cannot reproduce it -- the songs from Youtube save and load correctly. Can you please email me ([email protected]) CDP file that you created?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Alexa65

Post by Alexa65 »

You can select one of your playlists. You can see the gray vertical bar near a video's thumbnail by hovering your mouse over it. You can reorder the playlist by dragging and dropping the videos. Please feel free to contact me by WhatsApp-plus if you have any questions regarding this. I will be happy to assist.
Thanks
JZVegas

Re: YouTube Playlists & Sound Tools 3 problem

Post by JZVegas »

I streamed several YouTube Karaoke videos and they appeared on my customized playlist. I played them and added them to my playlist. However, when I called the file up later, CMP file, it was blank. Is the only way to make a YouTube playlist to download them first? ____ If so, where are they stored or best place to do so? ____ Same with internet streaming mp3's and 4's. I can't save them to a playlist? \\ Also, on using newly purchased Sound Tools 3 after downloading my track MP3G from Karaoke Version into Sound Tools 3 once it was converted (-1 semi tone) upon play back, there are now
NO LYRICS? Just Background colors. Suggestions please. I am using the newly updated version of Player Recorder 2s latest version.4. Thanks, JZVegas
JZVegas

Post by JZVegas »

Correction to last post by JZVegas. The playlist file was a cdp. The You Tube post was similar to a previous request but when I tried the correction that link was no longer available. The file from Sound Tools 3 was an 'mp4' video file I was working with, NOT an 'mp3G'. Can Sound Tools 3 make this conversion to change keys with mp4 files? Thanks again JZVegas
adam

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, but Karaoke Sound Tools 3 does not process MP4 files.

Regarding playlists, please e-mail an example of a playlist with YouTube files to [email protected].
MarenKarlsen

Re: YouTube Playlists & Sound Tools 3 problem

Post by MarenKarlsen »

JZVegas wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:46 pm I streamed several YouTube Karaoke videos and they appeared on my customized playlist. I played them and added them to my playlist. However, when I called the file up later, CMP file, it was blank. Is the only way to make a YouTube playlist to download them first? ____ If so, where are they stored or best place to do so? ____ Same with internet streaming mp3's and 4's. I can't save them to a playlist? \\ Also, on using newly purchased Sound Tools 3 after downloading my track MP3G from Karaoke Version into Sound Tools 3 once it was converted (-1 semi tone) upon play back, there are now
NO LYRICS? Just Background colors. Suggestions please. I am using the newly updated version of Player Recorder 2s latest version.4. Thanks, JZVegas
I think this is a temporary system error. It will be ok in some time or some day.
Are you still facing the same problem?