Renewal

Post here if you have purchased our software and not received the unlock key

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

lobomike61

Renewal

Post by lobomike61 »

I got a notice running the show last night that my registration had expired after one year. Do i renew at $29 or at $89? Is there anywhere on the power karaoke website that shows the status of my account?
adam

Re: Renewal

Post by adam »

Do you refer to Siglos Karaoke Professional? If so, the renewal price is $29.
lobomike61

Post by lobomike61 »

Yes. I have paid for the renewal and got the email, however, I still get the renewal message when i sign on. I can't find a place to enter the unlock code and the link in the email does not open the .exe file. The unlock tab in the help menu is not active and I can't get the renewal message to stop coming up when i open the program. everything seems to be working well, including the connect karaoke remote system. i am using four different computers but have only tried to use the renewal code on one. Please help me to discover what I am doing wrong. BTW this is the most incredible bargain that i have ever seen in the Karaoke Industry. I love the system and have recommended it to several other KJs in the Albuquerque area. Thanks
adam

Post by adam »

Please open Help -> Unlock while keeping CTRL key pressed.
lobomike61

Post by lobomike61 »

This is still not working!!! Very frustrated now. I run karaoke shows every day and this is now causing a problem with my business! The Unlock button is not active!!!! I have tried to click on it with all of the functions keys held down, including the control key, and it will not bring up the unlock box to enter the code in. I have tried this on a Windows 10 machine and Windows 11. Please help me so that my customers can continue to get the full benefit of what I PAID FOR.
adam

Post by adam »

Please press CTRL key, and while keeping it pressed, click Help, and then Unlock.
lobomike61

Post by lobomike61 »

Okay. Thank you. I did not have the control key pressed when clicking on the help menu. I appreciate your help.