New Singer and Go To Next color option?

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

B-Side

New Singer and Go To Next color option?

Post by B-Side »

Would like to be able to have an option to have new singers as a different color than everyone else. Not sure if this would be helpful for everyone, but I find visuals help my customers understand where I'm putting them and why.

Also one of my KJs is requesting the Go to Next changed to a red color because he accidentally clicks it sometimes when trying to add a new singer.

Thanks!
GaSouthpaw

Re: New Singer and Go To Next color option?

Post by GaSouthpaw »

I like that "Go to Next" idea. That, or move it somewhere separate. I've hit that more than once over the years!
Paradigm Karaoke

Post by Paradigm Karaoke »

B-Side wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:57 pm Would like to be able to have an option to have new singers as a different color than everyone else. Not sure if this would be helpful for everyone, but I find visuals help my customers understand where I'm putting them and why.
what i do for this is leave the "Last" and "Next" columns open on the singer side of the rotation. this way i can show them the blank "last" column for new singers and they can see the "time, blank, time, blank," pattern to show how i mix in new singers and why.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Paradigm Karaoke wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:07 pm
B-Side wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:57 pm Would like to be able to have an option to have new singers as a different color than everyone else. Not sure if this would be helpful for everyone, but I find visuals help my customers understand where I'm putting them and why.
what i do for this is leave the "Last" and "Next" columns open on the singer side of the rotation. this way i can show them the blank "last" column for new singers and they can see the "time, blank, time, blank," pattern to show how i mix in new singers and why.
I have that as well, but with the Add Singer screen open, the way I have the windows positioned, I can't see where the new singers are at a glance. I'd like to have my KJs utilize the drop down to specifically place a singer instead of moving them to the correct position after adding them. So coloring them will show who's the latest new singer added.