Spotify, YouTube Music and/or Amazon Music Plugin in "Fill-In Playlist" Window

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Tech-95

Spotify, YouTube Music and/or Amazon Music Plugin in "Fill-In Playlist" Window

Post by Tech-95 »

I would like to have a Spotify, YouTube Music and/or Amazon Music Plugin in the "Fill-In Playlist" to play my music collections from those services with the HD music streaming benefit.
Krisko

Re: Spotify, YouTube Music and/or Amazon Music Plugin in "Fill-In Playlist" Window

Post by Krisko »

I'll second this, though I imagine it would be pretty hard to achieve. If it's possible than I'd be all for it.
Harahan Mike

Re: Spotify, YouTube Music and/or Amazon Music Plugin in "Fill-In Playlist" Window

Post by Harahan Mike »

I will Third this!

Thanks,

Mike
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

Since it doesn't appear that the Fill-in playlist has the ability to add non-downloaded YouTube video links saved in the database, is that a functionality that can be added in a future release?

The YT links are stored somewhere in the program's database, and can be called up through the Add Singer/Song... function.

Could the Fill-in playlist access the table/file that those links are contained in? I imagine the tough part for coding may be in a mixed format playlist scenario, YT links and audio/video files saved locally. Certainly could save disc space.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Yes, adding YouTube to fill-in list is feasible. Spotify/Amazon/Apple... not so much. I will add this to the list of features to include in the near future, stay tuned.
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

I figured this would be easy enough on YouTube since it is used in the program.

I have been adding non karaoke vids to my database for fill in purposes, and with this enhanced feature, I would no longer have to download this content, I can just use a pointer ((provided I have internet access available).

Thanks Piotr
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

assassin32 wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:56 pm I figured this would be easy enough on YouTube since it is used in the program.

I have been adding non karaoke vids to my database for fill in purposes, and with this enhanced feature, I would no longer have to download this content, I can just use a pointer ((provided I have internet access available).

Thanks Piotr
Any chance this enhncement is coming soon on any upcoming release?
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

If I ever decide to download and save a YT video that is already contained in my song database by it v******** values, I'd like to see a check box or radio button that would short cut the process without me having to type in the YT Details again. Like an autofill In the Song and Artist fields, and/or plugging in the v=****** string into the Additional keywords field. I've noticed that, even with all of that info put unto the appropriate fields, sometimes no results can occur.
assassin32

Post by assassin32 »

assassin32 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:33 pm If I ever decide to download and save a YT video that is already contained in my song database by it v******** values, I'd like to see a check box or radio button that would short cut the process without me having to type in the YT Details again. Like an autofill In the Song and Artist fields, and/or plugging in the v=****** string into the Additional keywords field. I've noticed that, even with all of that info put unto the appropriate fields, sometimes no results can occur.

any progress on this coming as a feature on one of the next few releases?