Siglos won't scan my database

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Woody70

Siglos won't scan my database

Post by Woody70 »

No matter how I put the disc ID, Artist, Track, Title, it will not even try to scan my database, it just hangs there. I have tried every way possible. All my CDG's are zipped and all are, (DISC. ID- TRACK- ARTIST- TITLE). Is there anyone that knows what I could be doing wrong. I have version 1.2.39.
Thanks for any help.
adam

Re: Siglos won't scan my database

Post by adam »

I'm sorry, but the release of the program you have currently installed is very old, and no longer supported. I recommend to renew the program license, and install the latest release of the program. Please visit "Renewals" section on Buy Now webpage to do so.
Woody70

Post by Woody70 »

Thank You for your reply.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Upgrade to the current version and believe me you won't be disappointed. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much SKP has improved!
harish

Post by harish »

Woody70 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:18 pm No matter how I put the disc ID, Artist, Track, Title, it will not even try to scan my database, it just hangs there. I have tried every way possible. All my CDG's are zipped and all are, (DISC. ID- TRACK- ARTIST- TITLE). Is there anyone that knows what I could be doing wrong. I have version 1.2.39.
Thanks for any help.
This issue has been solved after Upgrade to the current version.