QR Code in Display Screen

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Krisko

QR Code in Display Screen

Post by Krisko »

Not sure if I can't find the setting, or if it doesn't exist, but I feel like the QR code should be able to be displayed between songs, or in a corner of the screen somewhere. If I'm just dense and unable to find it.. let me know lol
B-Side

Re: QR Code in Display Screen

Post by B-Side »

I printed mine on a sign. But you could add the QR code to your background/announcement screen using something like MS paint until this could become an option.
Krisko

Post by Krisko »

B-Side wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:10 am I printed mine on a sign. But you could add the QR code to your background/announcement screen using something like MS paint until this could become an option.
I did exactly that and now I'm seeing the inherit problem with it.. People have to go really close to the screen to capture it 😂😅

I'll keep it anyways. Thanks for the tip! 🍻
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Yea, I'm not a fan of QR on the TV cause it looks funny when someone is trying to scan it between songs.
GaSouthpaw

Post by GaSouthpaw »

I solved the problem by buying a pack of plastic signs like they use on the table to advertise drink specials and the like. You can get them on Amazon relatively cheap (I think I paid $18 for a 12 pack), then printed my own inserts at home with the QR code on it. I put them out at the tables in the area where karaoke is held and the crowd can scan them right at their table (or at the bar or whatever) without having to get in the singer's way, or walking up to the stage area to scan the TV- plus they can do it whenever they like, instead of waiting for the song to end and the code to come up on the screen.
Just a suggestion.
LibraLove

Post by LibraLove »

GaSouthpaw wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:07 pm I solved the problem by buying a pack of plastic signs like they use on the table to advertise drink specials and the like. You can get them on Amazon relatively cheap (I think I paid $18 for a 12 pack), then printed my own inserts at home with the QR code on it. I put them out at the tables in the area where karaoke is held and the crowd can scan them right at their table (or at the bar or whatever) without having to get in the singer's way, or walking up to the stage area to scan the TV- plus they can do it whenever they like, instead of waiting for the song to end and the code to come up on the screen.
Just a suggestion.
That's a good solution you did. I will definitely follow the same thing.
Scanning the QR will no longer hassle if we do this as you did.
AbsoluteDJ

Post by AbsoluteDJ »

I put the QR code and some branding on the wallpaper in the corner and then draw a smaller window for the lyrics. This goes up on the bar tv's too