SKP 2.4.1

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

B-Side

SKP 2.4.1

Post by B-Side »

Just updated over the weekend and checked out the new settings. A few things happening.

First thank you for adding in the Time To Reserve for empty singers. However that setting is bugged as the max it can be set to is 100 and would require the settings to be set back to default to get it back to the default 180. I would prefer it to be able to change mine to 270, but I cannot.

This feature also hasn't added the ability to see empty singers in the "current queue" screen in the remote queue.

I haven't messed around with that feature because it didn't function the way I needed it, so this may be an old bug, but if the current singer is an empty singer, the entire "current queue" screen doesn't load. The circle just keeps spinning as if it's trying to load the page until a song is chosen for the empty singer.

Lastly, when I highlight the current singer, windows colors seem to override the software. I have it set to the default red color for the current singer, but when you click on them, it looks like there's no current singer in the rotation. Checked this on windows 7 and 10.

Thank you again for this huge update!
B-Side

Re: SKP 2.4.1

Post by B-Side »

Just noticed this one. The remote queue no longer shows an asterisk for any song when they should (more than one version of the song and not already sung by that singer). Is there a way to pull from the previously sung pool instead of the program guessing what version to pick? Let's say Johhny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues was previously sung by 3 different people with the same version, can the remote queue use that info to choose that same version the next time it's sung for someone who hasn't done it yet? Cause I'm not sure how it's pulling the version it selects to begin with. Sometimes seems random.

Edited to reduce confusion from the original post.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Currently using 2.4.2.2.

Just wanted to bump the issue of the remote queue not showing empty singers, not being able to change the Time to Reserve to anything past 100 if you try to change it from the default 180. The color theme when the current singer is highlighted is still something that I would like to see fixed before giving my other KJ's the latest release.

Red color prominent when unselected:
Unhilighted.jpg
Unhilighted.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 2309 times
As opposed to:
Hilighted.jpg
Hilighted.jpg (42.41 KiB) Viewed 2309 times
Yes, there's a grey bar on it while it's highlighted, but I definitely prefer the Red to see which singer I'm currently on at all times.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Thanks for the report, I will see what went wrong.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

I think I have fixed your issues -- please try this build:

https://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/2 ... -setup.exe
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

This latest version fixes 2/3 issues. Current Queue in remote queue still does not list empty singers. But this is a great addition and will help us run our shows!! Thank you for implementing these suggestions.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Nvm, I found the setting for it. I was expecting it to be default. Thanks!!
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

👍
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

On the subject of Current Queue, is there a way to indicate a new singer in the session? Like adding an asterisk on them that gets removed after they perform? I don't know what coding that would take, but it would help us explain the rotation process to our customers who think they're being skipped.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Will add this to the list of things to do, thanks.