Add a song to a singer's history

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

AbsoluteDJ

Add a song to a singer's history

Post by AbsoluteDJ »

Is there a way to, or can we add a way to, add a song to a singers history, without having them sing it?

This in the case that someone want's to add a song so they can remember to sing it next week..

Thanks
Piotr
Admin

Re: Add a song to a singer's history

Post by Piotr »

This is not possible, nobody ever asked for it :wink: But I will add this to the list of the features to add.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

Actually Piotr, that's incorrect.

I can't load the software right now, so this is to the best of my knowledge...

In the Add Singer screen, go to the settings. It's one of the last options "don't delete from history" or something, change it from No to Yes (or whatever the non-default is).

You can then add songs as if they were to sing them. Just delete them from the main screen and when you look back, the songs will stay on the history with no info filled out on "last sang" so you can tell your customer "oh, you signed up for this one but never sang it, why don't you try it tonight!"

DO NOT remove the singer or start a new session before deleting the songs from the queue or they will not be saved.
AbsoluteDJ

Post by AbsoluteDJ »

B-Side you are correct. Thanks guys!
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

B-Side wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:37 pm Actually Piotr, that's incorrect.

I can't load the software right now, so this is to the best of my knowledge...

In the Add Singer screen, go to the settings. It's one of the last options "don't delete from history" or something, change it from No to Yes (or whatever the non-default is).

You can then add songs as if they were to sing them. Just delete them from the main screen and when you look back, the songs will stay on the history with no info filled out on "last sang" so you can tell your customer "oh, you signed up for this one but never sang it, why don't you try it tonight!"

DO NOT remove the singer or start a new session before deleting the songs from the queue or they will not be saved.
Lol, this is amazing that you know your way around the software better than me. Thanks!
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I have no problem playing with each feature to see what it does until it breaks and I have to revert to default haha.