Song Properties and Collections

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

assassin32

Song Properties and Collections

Post by assassin32 »

I'd like to be able to assign, edit, add/remove Collections in the Song Properties, and view which Collections a song belongs is assigned (multiples, too). I'd also like to be able to compare (side by side/dual view) two Collections, and be able to move songs between them from that view.

Further expanding the Song Properties functionality, I'd like to have the ability to search the Comments field.

Would it also be possible to see tags that you have imported into the database, and be able to edit those, and possibly even add a couple of custom/wild card tag fields? I I'm sure there is an online tag lookup/database that can pull missing info back in to the song properties, no?

I see it as more ways to help with Song Database organization. A GUI based solution to database queries...something like that
Piotr
Admin

Re: Song Properties and Collections

Post by Piotr »

I will add this to the list. There are some limitations to what can be done, as the songs database was a simple thing at the beginning and has grown over the years, so not everything is possible. But collections in Song Properties sounds like a good idea!