CDG Creator Lyric Display

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

B-Side

Re: CDG Creator Lyric Display

Post by B-Side »

DJBattlestations wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:40 am Reinstall didn't help. Script did work. My first 16 song CDG disk works!!!!. I assume that the time limit is 70 mins as usual, but how do I know when the 700mb file size is reached? The graphics files would cut down the number of mp3 files somewhat. Is there any indication of when the maximum number of songs is reached other than the time?
Is there any warning that you've exceeded disk capacity?
When burning a disc, you have to remember that it's either time OR data. Music discs are always treated by the time allowed, not the data. If you wanted to simply burn the files to be read as a data disc, that's where the 700mb comes into play. Think of that option as a flash drive you can only write to once and then only read the contents until the disc becomes damaged. Which at that point, you would probably just use a flash drive.
DJBattlestations

Post by DJBattlestations »

Now after successfully burning a few CD+Gs the last few days, Power CD+G Burner2 will close, if I have a burnlist ready and cdr loaded, then click BURN. Or it won't do anything, but if I click again, it says it's not responding. I've tried different CDRs, resetting the settings, manually trying different settings, but no change. I once did see a quick popup error message that said something about cdrdao???, but it only quickly did that once, I tried different things with cdrdao in the settings. My normal Data CD burning software (Cyberlink Power2Go 8 ) would not open yesterday until I un-installed / re-installed it. My Audio CD burning software ( CD Architect) opens ok, but I haven't needed to burn an audio CD lately. Could there be a conflict here?
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

Power CD+G Burner does not modify any system settings, but there is a chance an antivirus update blocks Siglos. You may try reinstalling. Also please try this registry script:

https://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/c ... efault.reg

If still no success, please send us a log file created by Power CD+G Burner. It is cdgblog.txt file -- please press Ctrl+L in Power CD+G Burner and the folder containing the log file will open. This will allow us to find what the problem might be.
DJBattlestations

Post by DJBattlestations »

I was able (just before your reply) to get it to burn by using the default settings (using internal burning engine), but with Use Version 1.2.3 checked. I just ran the the registry edit, restarted the software, unchecked the Version 1.2.3 and it was proceeding to burn an unfinished (not ready to burn yet) burnlist. I assume it would have worked as it started the burn process until it notified me I didnt have a cdr in the tray (didn't want to waste one). I will try later today (Friday) with a real burn. I am in Southeast Alabama USA on Central Daylight Time, so I am aware of our time difference and it is past my bedtime here. Thanks again for your help. Question: how/where do I send the log file (I did save one) if it becomes necessary?
adam

Post by adam »

Please e-mail the log file to [email protected].