Hold screen position in rotation?

Share your ideas of the new features you would like to see

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

B-Side

Hold screen position in rotation?

Post by B-Side »

Not sure how to word it, but when the next singer in the rotation goes past where it scrolls down, the rotation window will always default to the top of the rotation window when a song ends. This makes it so you can't see the new current singer or anyone after them. Can this be disabled? I like announcing over the mic the next few singers and it makes this difficult to do having to scroll down every time, especially if the current singer is an empty singer. Alternatively, can the rotation always try to put the current singer at the topmost slider position?

A better enable/disable feature I would like to see is have the current singer move to the bottom of the list automatically after they're done singing.
Last edited by B-Side on Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piotr
Admin

Re: Hold screen position in rotation?

Post by Piotr »

I will try to do something about it.
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I remember this being implemented, but I don't remember if it has been updated since I made the comment about anything we do forcing the red singer to be in view.
Piotr
Admin

Post by Piotr »

In KJ. Adv. options you will find 'Ensure active singer always visible'.

We did some work on this in the recent version (it has context menus added to Songs and Singers) -- you may try this build:

https://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/2 ... -setup.exe
B-Side

Post by B-Side »

I'll check it out again. I only remember commenting that it kept moving the rotation screen when I really just want it to stay where I left it last.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

Tried SKP 2.3.3.29 and had issues with karaoake songs sometimes not displaying lyric video. Went back to SKP 2.4.3.28 and all lyrics videos displayed properly.