This is probably a stupid question

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Krisko

This is probably a stupid question

Post by Krisko »

So I've been using Siglos for a year now, but in that year I haven't been very active.. Only running shows periodically.

I have one major issue with it and it's likely a really really stupid question, but for the life of me I can't figure this out.

If I have a singer who decides to change their song after I've already started it, I can't find a good way to stop the current song, highlight a new one, and play that song instead, without moving to the next singer, making the previous singer "Next" and then moving to that singer, losing the song that the singer who was on deck and having to re add that.

I'm definitely stumped 😂

Love the program otherwise!
B-Side

Re: This is probably a stupid question

Post by B-Side »

Click the restart button instead of go to next.
hornet59

Post by hornet59 »

Like B-Side said click the restart button, go through the process of selecting the new song. After the song is listed in the current singer's list, highlight the song then click on the gold star. This will place the new song in place of the old one. Start the song and delete the old song. Easy Peasy!
Krisko

Post by Krisko »

🤦. I knew it was gonna be something easy like that. Sorry guys, I'm can be a little dense at times 😂

With how little I've been running shows lately, the situation is so infrequent that I keep forgetting to follow up and figure out what I'm doing wrong, yet frequent enough that when it arises it frustrates the hell out of me.

Thanks for saving future me some headache. Cheers 🍻
Anna

Post by Anna »

Is there a way to smoothly switch songs for a singer mid-performance in Siglos without losing the current queue and having to re-add songs?
Fensom1

Post by Fensom1 »

Definitely not a stupid question. Took me ages to realize this. lol