Vocal Remover Problems

Get help with the bugs you encounter in our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

Vocal Remover Problems

Post by Guest »

Everytime I try to run Vocal Remover my program crashes. I load the sound file which in my case has been mp3 files, then I go to toolbox click on vocal remover and my program completely shuts down. I running Power Karaoke plus V1.1.6

Any help would greatly be appreciated, other than this little problem, the program is simply fantastic.....

:?
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

One of the reasons why the program might not work properly is because you are using illegal cracked version. Please download the latest build from our website -- we did a lot of work on the software in two years since version 1.1.6...

Post by Guest »

I'm new to computers so I'm not sure what you mean by illegal cracked version. I got the program off some cd's that I got when I brought the computer from a friend. If this program is illegal then I will delete it from my computer. How do I know if programs are illegal. :o
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

I would suggest you to download the latest evaluation version -- then you will be sure that it is 100% legal. And vocal remover should work fine :)

Post by Guest »

I have followed your advise and the program works great, thanks for the help......

:D