Siglos Karaoke Professional Beta

This is the place for general discussion about our software

Moderators: adam, admin, Piotr

admin
Admin

Siglos Karaoke Professional Beta

Post by admin »

Today we have released a beta version of Siglos Karaoke Professional. It is Siglos with KJ-oriented extensions.

The beta can be downloaded from here.

The most important thing missing is the help file -- we will add it early next week. Also couple of features did not make it to the beta, we will add them soon.

If you would like to test Siglos Karaoke Professional please download it and request your beta unlock code from [email protected] .

Please email all bug reports, suggestion, and criticism to [email protected] . If you have information or questions that might help other testers please post here.

Active beta testers can count on free license or heavy discount when the program is released.
Last edited by admin on Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
braendstrup

Post by braendstrup »

Uhh-uhh.
First thing: Start application - tone starts.
Show stopper here.
Well, it is late. will do more tests tomorrow.

/Bo.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

braendstrup wrote:First thing: Start application - tone starts.
Show stopper here.
I am not sure what you mean here...
Xhaust ED

Post by Xhaust ED »

At first glance its a little confusing to find my way around, but it was just a first glance. Got a busy weekend so I look forward to getting stuck into this on sunday night.
:)

would love to test beta

Post by Guest »

Email sent.
Would love to test BETA please!
Great product so far.
Mo
[email protected]
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

New beta build should be available later today or early tomorrow.
braendstrup

Post by braendstrup »

When I first started siglos pro, I got a tone (approx. 1kHz)
in my headphones.
But it seems to have disappeared. Probably my system.

/Bo.
Karaoke Aussie

Post by Karaoke Aussie »

When starting the Beta version there is a popup saying the beta version will expire 28th march. along with this message is a tone. This may be what you are hearing.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Karaoke Aussie wrote:When starting the Beta version there is a popup saying the beta version will expire 28th march. along with this message is a tone. This may be what you are hearing.
It is a Windows sound played when information window is shown -- it is possible to silence it in Windows' Sound settings.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Today we have released a new build of Siglos Karaoke Professional. Please download it from here:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/download/si ... asetup.exe

Here is the list of changes in version 1.2.10:

* Modified import dialog box — now it is possible to import using custom templates
* Added disc track # and filename to the song list in database view
* Database view is resizeable
* Added partial match to global search (ie. ‘hot ea’ will find ‘Hotel California’ by ‘The Eagles’ and ‘On The Air’ by ‘Hot Dogs’)
* Modified singer name display — text inside parentheses is hidden, so you may add extra text to differentiate singers (eg. ‘John (tall)’ versus ‘John (blonde)’)
* Added singer rotation management
* Settings does not stop the playback
* It is now possible to add CD+G discs and files (not imported into the database) to the queue
* Added ‘Rename singer’ to ‘Add Singer’ dialog
* Added ‘Restart’ button
* It is possible to display the remaining song time instead of current position (change in Settings)
* Various minor tweaks and bugfixes

We are finishing the help file. One think I would like to ask you about is song list export — at the moment it is possible to export entire database to CSV or XML file (CSV file can be used in Excel). What else would you like to see there?

Post by Guest »

I couldn't see version 1.2.10
When I downloaded the program it was version 1.2.8
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, we forgot to change the version number on the build. If it says that will expire on April the 1st, then it is 1.2.10. Or you may redownload, it is fixed now.
ltprod

Help File

Post by ltprod »

Hello Admin,

Is the help file done yet? I've been waiting for an announcement in the forum and I haven't received an email alert either. Did I miss it? I'm having a hard time getting the software to do what I think it's supposed to do.:cry:

Thanx,
ltprod
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

New build with help file and full rotation manager should be available today or tomorrow.
admin
Admin

Post by admin »

New beta will be released on 28th of March. I am sorry for the delay, but we had changed a lot of things. I hope you will approve.

I also hope it will be the final iteration before release.